• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. One Word Reply Game

Bewildered
  2. What Song are You Listening to?

Agnes Obel my current absolute fave! Hauntingly beautiful.
  3. Hello Fefferly present and accounted for.

Why thank you very much. Patience you say....I shall work on that lol
  4. Hello Fefferly present and accounted for.

So instead of joining one, like maybe I should of I created my own. So now I’m a party of one with two who await my apparent approval to come aboard and I can’t figure how to do that. Silly girl. The cart before the horse lol lol
  5. Hello Fefferly present and accounted for.

An in game conversation......so this I shall find someplace I haven’t yet right? Lol. I’ll get there folks I will. All the help offered is greatly appreciated as I have two in the wings who’ve requested Fellwship membership, because I was silly and created what I know nothing about lol. Such as...
  6. Hello Fefferly present and accounted for.

Why thank you for the welcome. I’m playing in Ceravyn, and I didn’t even know that until three days into it lol .
  7. Hello Fefferly present and accounted for.

Good Sunday morning everyone. That is if you’re n the Maritime provinces of Canada lol. I’m known as Feff, Auntie Feff and of course Fefferly. The name may sound like I’m 9, but trust me my grey hair says otherwise lol. I think I may enjoy this game if I ever truly understand exactly what it is...