• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Maz Mellor

Inaccurate population requirements

Game version: v1.63.2-(0a9430d4e) (2018-09-20 11:24) Game world: Arendyll (US1) Browser + version: Chrome v69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: N/A Operating System: OSX El Capitan (v10.11.6) Account name: Maz Mellor Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 Current...
  2. Maz Mellor

2 openings in boosted-only fellowship Myștique

Myștique (currently ranked #25) is looking for two new members. Our ideal applicants would: Play (nearly) every day; Be boosted in marble, crystal, and/or gems; Have a score of at least 15K (because we often trade in large amounts); Be friendly and collaborative (if not talkative!); Enjoy...
  3. Maz Mellor

Openings in Mystique

Mystique (currently ranked #36) has openings for 2, maybe 3 new members. We're ideally looking for (near-)daily players who: Produce only their boosted goods Have a score of at least 15K Trade fairly (including limiting cross-tier trades) Will visit everyone in the group at least 5x/week...
  4. Maz Mellor

Opening in Mystique

Mystique (currently ranked #37) is looking for a (near-)daily player to join our merry band. Must have a score of at least 15K and be willing to follow the guidelines of the group (e.g., do neighborly help rounds at least 5x/wk, trade fairly, limit cross-tier trading, produce only boosted...
  5. Maz Mellor

Red Button

What on earth is this thing?! When I hover over it, it depresses like I've pushed it with my thumb. Should I be afraid...?! :confused:
  6. Maz Mellor

Recruitment Prospects

I am starting this thread as a place for Archmages and Mages to share information about possible new recruits. Could be you have active but as-yet unaffiliated players in your neighborhood; could be someone just applied to your fellowship, but for whatever reason, you can't accept them. Chances...
  7. Maz Mellor

Credit Where It's Due

OK, look—I'm generally grumpy about a bunch of things, including (but definitely not limited to) the recent changes to the "Wholesaler" (which totally isn't a wholesaler) and the upcoming changes to the tournaments. But the most recent update did also bring a few positive changes, which I want...
  8. Maz Mellor

Uncommon Loons wants YOU!

...provided you have a score of at least 1,000 points, a sense of humor, and a generous heart (because we will expect you to trade fairly and give aid to the whole group at least 2x/week). Players boosted in scrolls and/or dust are especially encouraged to apply. Please look us up in-game and...
  9. Maz Mellor

Mystique seeking advanced (near-)daily players

Mystique (current rank: #49) is a friendly, drama-free, trade-balanced fellowship with a competitive edge and a heart of gold. We don't normally have much turnover, but two of our long-time players have just left us owing to changing life circumstances. Which is where you come in! If you are an...
  10. Maz Mellor

Join the Insane Asylum Wanderers!

Insane Asylum Wanderers is currently recruiting! This venerable (read: eccentric) old fellowship is undergoing a renaissance under new leadership and we want you to be part of it... provided you have a minimum score of 1,000 and are willing to trade fairly, visit everyone at least twice a week...
  11. Maz Mellor

Mystique seeks advanced (near-)daily player

Hello! Mystique is a top-50 fellowship in search of a (near-)daily player with a score of at least 15,000 who is not boosted in elixir. Must be willing to do neighborly help visits at least 5x/week; post only fair or bargain trades (and limit cross-tier trading); and produce only boosted goods...
  12. Maz Mellor

Opening in Mystique

Like, apparently, half the fellowships in Arendyll, Mystique has an opening for an active player. :D We are a friendly, supportive fellowship that has been steadily rising through the ranks since our founding in the spring (we are currently #71). We want to hear from you if you (a) play daily...
  13. Maz Mellor

Upgradeable Cenotaph

One of my Winyandor fellowship-mates and I were discussing the new battle system in our chat window and came up with an idea for a new, upgradeable culture building: the Cenotaph. This would be one of the first culture buildings available, for both elves and humans. It would start out small. But...
  14. Maz Mellor

Mystique is hiring!

Our friendly, supportive fellowship (currently ranked #77) is looking for two active players willing to make frequent visits to all fellows (at least 5x/week), post only fair and bargain trades, and produce only their boosted goods. In return, you can expect lots of neighborly help, extremely...
  15. Maz Mellor

Mystique Seeks One

Hello! Mystique fellowship (#82) is looking for a friendly, active player boosted in crystal. Must be willing to visit everyone in the group 5x/week, produce only boosted goods, and give us a heads-up when going on vacation or similar. We would prefer someone who has already unlocked the...
  16. Maz Mellor

Crystal player wanted

Mystique (currently ranked #87) is looking for a (near-)daily player boosted in crystal and/or gems. We are an active, mutually supportive fellowship offering lots of Neighborly Help visits (15–20/day), frequent fair or bargain trades, help upgrading Ancient Wonders, and friendly chat for those...
  17. Maz Mellor

Dragon Magic V - The Sacrifice

OK, I give up. How do I get this quest to complete?? I went into battle, dutifully lost 33 paladins and 11 priests, and lost the encounter. But I did not get any credit for the quest; both progress bars remain at zero. What am I doing wrong??
  18. Maz Mellor

New Trader Options

As of now, we can filter/sort the offers in the Trader in three ways: (1) fellows only, (2) goods offered, (3) goods demanded. I would love to see two additional options, one to sort by star rating (3-star at the top, then 2-star, etc.) and the other to filter out cross-tier trades. What do you...
  19. Maz Mellor

Join Mystique!

Hello all! Mystique (current rank: 118) is looking for two, possibly three new members. Here are our requirements: -Visit everyone in the group 5x/week to offer Neighborly Help (NH) -Communicate w/ me or one of the Mages if you're going to be away from the game longer than a few days at a time...
  20. Maz Mellor

Mystique Seeks One

Hello, elves and humans! Mystique fellowship (currently ranked 120th) has an opening for a (near-)daily player willing to make neighborly help rounds at least 5x/week and trade fairly & often. The ideal applicant would have one or more of the following boosts: steel, silk, elixir. If you join...