• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. CountryDew

Member title changes

Great idea! It is too easy to slip and hit that drop-down menu and make a change.
  2. CountryDew

Misty Mountain Misfits has an opening

This is a great fellowship! Lots of support with goods and advice if needed. Some chat, but not excessive, and not a requirement. We work well together on FAs but don't take them too seriously - just seriously enough! Attentive archmage and mages. Read the Misty Mountain Misfits overview page to...
  3. CountryDew

Come have fun and earn rewards with a 10 chests and Gold Spire Fellowship!

Great fellowship! I've been with Misty Mountain Misfits since it began, and it's my "home" world in my four cities. Fun folks, good atmosphere, committed players. Very welcoming to new players, too. CountryDew
  4. CountryDew

How about a Check Mark when the Spire is finished?

I'd like to see a check mark show up on the spire icon at the bottom when I have finished it. I play in multiple worlds and cannot remember where I am finished.
  5. CountryDew

The Misty Mountain Misfits has a rare opening

I've been with the Misfits since we formed over two years ago. It's a great group of people, well-established, who believe in helping each other grow. We utilize Wonder mail effectively, trade well, and work together in FAs. We generally finish in the top 30 or better in FAs. We like a little...
  6. CountryDew

Are you a Misfit!

The Misfits is one of the best groups of players in a multi-player game I've ever worked with. Helpful, engaging, with minimum requirements. If you want to chat there are chatters, and if you want to be silent and do your own thing, that works, too. Check us out.