• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Wholesaler Offer Timer

I believe I resolved the issue myself tho, I uninstalled it once more, rebooted again, and reinstalled the game again, and it started working correctly. I appreciate you taking the time to get back to me, have a good one!
  2. Wholesaler Offer Timer

Hey thanks, yeah, I asked my other Fellowship members, and they're good. We're in the Winyandor world, I think I've gotten the issue resolved now tho! I appreciate you!!!
  3. Wholesaler Offer Timer

I completely agree with you that it should NOT be restricting me from placing trades! But that is the only thing I can see that may be preventing me? And yeah I know about the timer resetting for the price of goods, I've been playing for over 3 years, and am pretty well acquainted with most...
  4. Wholesaler Offer Timer

On 7/21/20, my wholesaler tab now has a timer at the top of it on a banner, counting down from 24 hours. It counted down to zero, then immediately reset again to 24 hours! Meanwhile I cant post any trades because of this. I have already uninstalled the game, rebooted and reinstalled in case it...
  5. Accepting New Members

The Mysticorns Fellowship is currently seeking to add new ACTIVE members, we have only 8 members currently, but all but 1 or 2 are daily players! All are welcome as long as you can be respectful of other players and follow our simple rules, preferably with a minimum of foul language, we have no...
  6. Finding a Player

Is there a way to search for a specific player, or that they can search for a specific fellowship to join? We recently had a member accidentally leave our group, and wants back in, I don't know how to find him... Thanks
  7. Other Players Cities

I am unable to visit other player's cities, is it because I'm using the app on my tablet vs pc? Color me curious, thanks!!!!
  8. Ancient wonders

@SoggyShorts Thanks for the update, I was afraid that was the case! Have a great weekend!
  9. Ancient wonders

Though I've completed the research in chapters II and III, the icon doesnt appear in my menu along with the Trader, World Map, etc. I'm using the app on a Samsung Galaxy Tab E tablet, as I don't have a pc yet. Am I missing something, or is my app flawed? Any help is appreciated!