• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. HeroJAY1

Looking for active players

Solara Bane is looking for active players. We have 2 spots open. We ask that only people willing to have fun and no drama apply. lol
  2. HeroJAY1

Solara Bane is looking for a new member

We are looking for fun, laid back person that wants the benefits and perks of a fellowship. Such as trading, tournament and spire rewards. No drama, just relaxed fun. We like to grow. But, we like to let our members do it the way they see fit. We are looking for a player who is active in...
  3. HeroJAY1

Solara Bane is Recruiting

Hello
  4. HeroJAY1

Looking for new home.

Looking for FS with good trading. My boosts are Planks / Silk / Gems. I'm an experienced player. I visit daily and participate in everything. Just tired of always chasing goods.
  5. HeroJAY1

Enchanted Dragon

We are looking for a few new members for our fellowship. We are not limiting ourselves to an ideal candidate. But we do prefer, that you have one or more of the boosts listed below. Ideal Candidate Would have a score around 64294 and would have one or more of the following boosts: steel...
  6. HeroJAY1

Closed | Archived the Misty forest

will not let me collect all the cats.
  7. HeroJAY1

Closed | Archived Crafting Issues

I would like to know. After the update that allows us to make more troops. Has the drop rate changed for crafting supply windfalls in the Magic Academy???? Especially the 50% and 100% supply windfalls. Is the greed setting in???
  8. HeroJAY1

Seeking player

we are Dragon's Keep. We are looking for players with STEEL / SCROLLS / ELIXIR. Don't have to have all three. requirements; make an effort on spire and tournament. Be an active player and help others.
  9. HeroJAY1

Seeking Player

Our fellowship is Cat Haven. We are seeking players with PLANK/SILK/MAGIC DUST. You don't have to have all three. We do require some effort in spire and tournament. Other then that we are a easy going fellowship.
  10. HeroJAY1

looking for a better fit

I am currently in a fellowship that has descent players and good people. My boosts are, steel / scrolls / elixir. I am looking for a fellowship that is interested in my boosts. I am active in tournaments and tower. I am currently in chapter 11. we average 5.5 chests in tournament. looking for a...
  11. HeroJAY1

looking for players

We are looking for a few player. Our fellowship is Dragon's Keep. We are a seasoned fellowship that enjoys the game. we do not have a lot of requirement. Look us up and Message me if you are interested. on here or in the fellowship. HeroJAY1