• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Loading issues

Update just now both Forge of Empires and Elvenar loaded Elvenar, my Elvenar game is working.
  2. Loading issues

I am also having loading issues chgobob33, can't get in both C and A worlds. FYI, Also can't load Forge of Empires another INNO game same ID. Could something be going on with the US servers or connection to them?
  3. Possible to Finish Chapter 15 & 16 with 9 premium expansions?

I do now have 5 (from free diamonds) premium expansions so 9 is no problem in ch 15. I have a very complete settlement 3 sets of everything including vaults and 6 academies. :)
  4. Winter Magic Event Feedback

But YOU miss the point the quests SHOULD NOT be random, who cares who the 1 or 2 idiot low level Inno folks think??? If it pisses players off it's BAD FOR BUSINESS! Even you must have the HATED Random, It's software NOT Rocket Science. For given player pull from the random list and EXCLUDE...
  5. Winter Magic Event Feedback

You seem to be playing FOE totally wrong, no need to shuffle stuff out of your city. If you play there for any length of time you have PLENTY of one ups and Renovation kits and store buildings right? Things we BEG for here! FYI, I currently have 70 Store Building, 14 One-Up (ie one chapter), and...
  6. Winter Magic Event Feedback

Are you kidding?? FOE is SO MUCH BETTER event wise!!! That's the point!! They keep making things worse here!!! The Winter Event there was SO MUCH BETTER there versus our Garbage!!! FOE is wonderful, why are you ragging on it being player friendly?????? I've been playing both for years BTW. The...
  7. The Spire is the worst idea you ever had.

Ok, So you ADMIT YOU ARE NOT PURE :( Fine. You aren't bad for that, we still will accept that, just don't act EVIL with your Pompous Attitude!!! Your response was really disgusting!!!
  8. Winter Magic Event Feedback

@MinMax Gamer Thanks so much to at least give us a rule of thumb! Because of the bonus quests (ie scout or tech only quest) it could really mess up a persons city (overscouting eg or no real techs open in Ch 15) attempting to get a second building to full power. Of are you going to try for a...
  9. Winter Magic Event Feedback

Ok, well somewhat. We have had some very powerful event buildings that cut the edge (though usually you lose the coin production). I really like power of Rise of the Phoenix and Cozy Farm. The whole Magic residence thing seems a gimmick, I hardly ever see one and like almost everyone in my high...
  10. Winter Magic Event Feedback

Hi, I think the player may have stopped playing Serrif has not been updated for last couple chapters and not active elvenstats since last December. :( But it's results match when I have on occasion manually done calculations. In general for each upgrade of x goods at higher levels they each more...
  11. Winter Magic Event Feedback

Ok, With the old events you sort of knew how many "thingys=ribbons etc" you'd need approximately to get a Level 10 Prize. Has anyone figured out roughly how many ribbons is average or even an example? I'm in chapter 15 (who knows when next chapter will ever arrive so don't want to overscout)...
  12. lists

I agree, INNO seems too brain dead to think of that. And if the section is 30 long but 20 tasks. The 1st 20 randomly take 1 from ones that the player hasn't gotten. When all done reset and pull from the list again it's simple.
  13. Winter Magic Event Feedback

@qaccy It generally is NEVER best to have your manufs at maximum level. They are in efficient if you are a non$$$$$ player. For free player you have lower population and culture/square since you don't use Magic. The upgrade requirements dictate it's best to stay way behind max level. I generally...
  14. The Spire is the worst idea you ever had.

Ok, just asking are you and those who like the Spire PURE players??? ie No $$$ ever in game?? I'm a pure player so it is not worth more than MAYBE the 1ST FLOOR.
  15. The Spire is the worst idea you ever had.

Wrongish!!, the last few events were worse but it's a POS. I'm a Ch 15 and a Ch 13 player it's garbage!!!
  16. Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Well this is Officially INNO's WORST EVER Event in my opinion, it took all joy away out pf the game with their BS especially the workshop and T1 level garbage!!!!! I just switched the Elvenar Ch 15, don't know if it's worth playing. Have to upgrade my workshops THAT I SHOULD NOT logically...
  17. Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

I find myself starting to pull away from the game with this TERRIBLE EVENT. I could barely get myself to log on yesterday expecting more INSANE quests. Like others said there should not be 6 toolboxes EVER if it's random. Likewise the idiotic produce 67,000 marble unless it is a static quest...
  18. Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

I think the repeating quests ARE hitting quicker questing players, maybe that is their screw-up??? For example you flip to scout or tech or VV and within a minute or less complete it with instants you seem to get the same one again. Maybe their random number generator only flips at intervals ie...
  19. Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Those at least are pretty easy to instant versus some of them like 5 toolboxes after each other. But yeah they have a terrible random generator.
  20. 15 (was: 14) Chapters in 472 (was: 412) days - zero tech lock is possible!

Welcome to another free finished for now group!, I finished several months ago but started several months before you. Also a totally free player so yes can be done :). I did have some minor tech lock. I wonder how many completely free players have made to the current end?