• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Lighthouse of Goodneighboor and Thermal Spring of Youth

Are either of these two AW's worth having? I've been debating getting these two. My thought is that with the Thermal Spring of Youth I can get away with less event buildings that provide pop. I have mostly magic residences to begin with. About half bought and half won in the spire. With the...
  2. Planta Unity - New FS looking for members

Welcome to Planta Unity. We are the brand new sister FS to Clan of Unity. We are currently recruiting players of all sizes and levels that are interested in learning how to play the game better as well as work towards achieving 10 chests and gold spire at some point in the future. Members from...
  3. Aureate Phoenix Question

One of my FS members is asking if the Aureate Phoenix bonus works on sentient goods? If so does that stack with MM spells on the factories as well? Appreciate any insight as I do not know how to answer his question.
  4. Mountain Halls questions

Can someone please explain to me exactly how the Mountain Halls AW boosts production. I have a 56% boost bringing my production to 756%. It looks like the Mountain Halls only boosts base production adding only an extra 314 goods to each 3 hr pick up. Which really doesn't seem like alot. I'm...
  5. Changes to reoccurring quests

I just noticed tonight in both of my cities that the reoccurring quests are different. In my Ch. 16 city I’m done with all of the storyline quests. I have 2 new quests that appeared that I’ve never seen before. Checked my Ch. 14 city and same thing. A new quest that’s not a story line quest. Not...
  6. Can no longer see trades from certain players

Was curious if the sentient goods trading is no longer global. I have a trading relationship with a city that is located outside my scouted / base goods trading area that I used to trade sentient goods with. I can no longer see her trades nor can she see my trades anymore. Anyone else...
  7. FS only trades toggle for Mobile players

I'm going to try to pitching this idea again. I would like to suggest adding an FS only trades toggle, base goods toggle, and sentient goods toggle to the trader on the Mobile App like the desktop version has. The current mobile app set up makes it extremely difficult to find and accept FS...
  8. Closed | Archived Chapter 16 Quest Graphics

Game version: __ current Mobile version for iPhone Game world: US4 Khelonaar Browser + version: __iphone mobile app Flash Player version: __ Operating System: __iphone Screen resolution: __ Account name: __T6583 Humans or Elves: __Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens...
  9. Fellowship Toggle for Trader on Mobile App

I would like to suggest changing the no fee toggle on the Mobile App trader to Fellowship Trades like the desktop version has. I play primarily on the desktop during the day but most evenings and weekends I use the mobile app. The current set up makes it extremely difficult to find and accept FS...
  10. Maze of Dark Matter and SS upgrade Questions

First. I'm debating getting rid of my lvl 6 Maze of Dark Matter. I currently have 3M in Mana. I'm just not sure it's worth the space. I'm producing well over 100K in mana a day, might be closer to 200K though I haven't done the math on it to be sure. Is there any reason why I should keep it...
  11. AM's that award KP for Tourney

I've heard now that some AM's reward KP to top tourney players in their FS by donating to an AW of the players choice. Those of you that do this I'm hoping that you can give me some insight here? I'm thinking of doing it to help with motivation in tourney. Do you do just the top player? Top 3...
  12. Clan of Unity Recruiting

We are a friendly, drama free, active group currently ranked 12th that does a minimum of 4 visits a week though daily is the goal. We activiely participate in tourney, acheiving 10+ chests per week. We achieve 10-11 crystals in the Spire each week with a Spire Gold push week once a month. We are...
  13. Clan of Unity Recruiting

We are a friendly, drama free, active active group currently ranked 31st that does a minimum of 4 visits a week though daily is the goal. We also participate in tourney, acheiving 8 chests per week for the past year, with the occassional 9 and 10 chests. We are hoping to make 9 chests the weekly...
  14. Clan of Unity Recruiting

We are a friendly, drama free, active active group currently ranked 38th that does a minimum of 4 visits a week though daily is the goal. We also participate in tourney, acheiving 8 chests per week for the past 6 months, with the occassional 9 and 10 chests. We are planning to make a run on the...
  15. Clan of Unity

We are a fun active group currently ranked 43rd that does a minimum of 4 visits a week though daily is the goal. We also participate in tourney, acheiving 7-8 chests per week for the past 6 months, and are planning to make a run on the 10th chest during the next steel tournament. We hope to make...