• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Lyinaral

New Play at your own speed FS .

Just started a FS for play at your own speed, cause I have been gone for awhile and I probably wont be on a lot, but decided I wanted to play with my city & do tournaments. My city is a fairly lg city & am boosted in marble, crystal, & elixir. I have Platinum, ink & mushrooms. So anyone...
  2. Lyinaral

Looking for a slower paced game, Nature Mtn. is it.

Our FS is no pressure, some of us have been in some of the most active FS & decided we didn't want that anymore. Here we get on when we want too & work on our cities, quests, spire, tournaments, or events plus we help each other & our neighbors. Some days we are on every day other times it...
  3. Lyinaral

Drama Free, active, friendly FS wants players

We are a small but active FS, looking for players as some have left due to Real Life problems. Everyone Welcome Big & Small. We don't have a set number of points or levels that you have to have, just what you can do, that way we can take care of our cities & play at our own pace, with no one...
  4. Lyinaral

Natures Mtn is looking for active players

Real Life has hit our Fellowship hard this last 6 months or so, We let some in actives go, still have three but giving them a little more time. If you want a FS where Real Life comes first, but is friendly, drama free, helpful with no certain number that you have to get on tourneys & spire then...
  5. Lyinaral

Looking for a FS that is Real Life First, No Drama or Pressure?

Then Natures Mtn is the place for you. You work on your city, join us in tourney, spire & FA, but no pressure to do so. We help each other when we can. Real Life knocks on your door just let us know so we can hold your place in the FS. The only things we ask is you have a trader in your city...
  6. Lyinaral

Seeking Players boosted in Steel

Natures Mtn is looking for at least 2 active players that are boosted in Steel. Large or small cities, we would be happy to have you in our FS. We are an Active FS, & working on getting 10 chests. This FS is one that Real Life comes First. We want you to help in Tourney, Spire, FAs and events...
  7. Lyinaral

Players boosted in Steel

Natures Mtn. is looking for at least 2 players that are boosted in steel, as we could really use some active players with boosted steel. Large or small we are happy to have you in our FS. We are an active FS but with no pressure, we all like to have fun, build our cities & help each other. We...
  8. Lyinaral

It Comes In Pints is Looking!

ICIP is looking for a few Active People that are boosted in Steel. We had been a 10 Chest FS for a long time with a full FS & then RL hit us this summer, some left because of not getting the 10th chest. Also we are letting some go because they are no longer active. We are doing tourney with 9...
  9. Lyinaral

Natures Mtn is looking for 2 active players with boosts in Steel & Scrolls

We are a fairly new FS, we still have room for 2 active players with boosts in Steel & Scrolls, We haven't gotten to 10 chests yet but we did get 8 this week. Looking to improve as some of our cities grow. We are not a gun ho FS, but we do ask that you participate in tourney & spire as much as...
  10. Lyinaral

Seeking Friendly, Active Players

Hi! We are a friendly, helpful, NO Drama FS. Some are new & some have been playing for awhile. If you need something about the game explained, happy to do so, or if you have tips or know something we don't, we will be glad to have your help. We are active in Tournaments, Spire & FAs, you do...
  11. Lyinaral

Inactive cities

It would be nice if INNO would go into the worlds, & take out the cities that have been inactive for 2 yrs or more. I was looking for active players for our FS. Some have been inactive since 2017, even found a whole FS that all the members in it were inactive & had been for 2 yrs or more. It...
  12. Lyinaral

Question about expansions

Can someone tell me why the premium expanses in different Worlds cost is different. For example: Beta: is 2300 diamonds with 303 provinces completed. Ceravyn is 3600 diamonds with 520 provinces done & Winyandor is 4000 diamonds with 286 provinces done. I would have thought the price would have...
  13. Lyinaral

Natures Mtn wants Players

Hi! We are a new Fellowship & looking for players that like to play & have fun. Large cities, small cities & all ages Welcome. Players just starting, you need to have a trader out, we love to help new players learn the game & have fun. Large cities we could use your help. A few of us came...
  14. Lyinaral

Diamond Dragons are looking for players

We are a small FS that is trying to grow. We are active in FAs, tournaments & Spire, We ask that our members visit every day if possible but at least 2 or 3 times a week as it helps you & us, also we do ask that you particpate in the tourney & spire as best as you can, also you must have a...
  15. Lyinaral

crafting pet food

If there is already a thread on this I apologize, cause I haven't seen it. We have so many pets that need to be fed in order to get the most from them, but pet food doesn't show up in my magic academy very often, or if it does, it is when I am off line either when I am asleep or gone from my...
  16. Lyinaral

changing FS

Is there a waiting period for changing fellowships.
  17. Lyinaral

Elevenar Friends is looking for members

We are a new Fellowship with just 2 members. Our cities are small, but growing. I have played for 2 years in another world, there I am in Amuni My friend started a city here in Winyandor, so I started one to help him learn the game. Would welcome any player, right now it is a laid back FS , We...
  18. Lyinaral

Hello Hi new to this world.

I started here in this world several weeks ago, had applied to several fellowships with no answer so started my own. Elevenar Friends. It is for people that want to play, have fun & grow at your own pace. I have been playing the game for a couple of years in another world. But wanted to see...
  19. Lyinaral

Quest Thread

I am in Elementals, have started on the 3rd row of research, but the side quests are still showing Halfings quest, when does it change over to quests for Elementals ? Does anyone know ?
  20. Lyinaral

Size of cities around you

I just wondered if anyone has the problem I do, the biggest percentage of cities around me are mostly small, that or they have the same boosts that I do. Cities so small you really can't do any real trade with them, because of it, I mainly have to trade with people in my fellowship. It would be...