• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. It is disgusting

You complete all the quests and do no better than iron. Unacceptable disgusting and totally effed up
  2. Ch 21 goods

Okay so the first set of 4 items are made in the workshops. The second sed of 4 are made in the hordes. Where is the third set of four made?
  3. Ch 21 quest line

Been trying to find the list of quests for ch 21 and can not find it. Any help is welcome
  4. Vallorean workshops

Quest line asks to build 9 but after you are done can you cut back to 7 or 8 once you start upgrading to level 2 and above?
  5. Silver level

It is impossible to get to silver level without biggly luck or spending money. You are at the mercy of others catching up with you towards the end. Seems inno has sadistic joy keeping you right on the cusp then you fail. Soooo close but toooo bad. Try again next time and better luck
  6. Buying diamonds

There used to be 4200 diamonds sale offer for 19.99. How about reviving that and btw if you always show a price and amount all the time that isn't a discount. That is the real price
  7. Silver level

Well it stinks that without spending real dollars you have no chance of getting the silver level and I was close ONLY because I won a lot of 200 awards. Do it for gold sure but why does how others play matter to my award. Yeah this stinks
  8. Spire cooldown

What bldg helps spire cooldown
  9. More provinces

Other than spending real cash how do people afford to get those last rows? I am 31st on ceri and everyone ahead is at least 8 or more provinces with stuff. My next is 8500 so those last ones have to be 10s of thousands
  10. Silver league

You have to spend stupid amounts of real cash to get into silver and forget gold level. STOP IT. Way unfair
  11. Ranking increases

Finished ch 20 so right now the only things to work on are better paths and moving up in ranks. Looking at my city I have 1 res and. 4 WS to level. After that all I see are adding armories so any ideas are welcome on what to do until ch comes out whenever that is
  12. Chapter 20 quest 79

On one site it states you need to donate 1 song. On another site it states you need as an option to donate 2 so can anyone confirm which one it is please
  13. ST tower reward reset timer

What is the interval or duration on reset for the ST tower reward on help chest
  14. Keeping or selling my ensembles

I leveled my grove to 4 and now need to create two more workshops to 45. Can I sell the ensembles to free space? I am on step 78 of the quests and I see nothing that might still need them.
  15. Harmony grove level 4 upgrade

I had one flute ensemble. Added 3 in storage to make 4. All four are linked and active but my upgrade still shows I need 4 flutes. What am I doing wrong
  16. Leveling my harmony grove

So I get that you need to have 2 each of the 3 ensembles all liked in some fashion to the Grove to enable expansion. But since you have to make space for the expansion don't you have to spread the ensembles out of the way thus turning off expansion access. Hope that makes sense
  17. Harmony grove level 2

In overview of my current level 2 Grove it shows 0 for all 3 ensemble but in fact I have 1 each. What is going on
  18. Harmony grove level 3

Do u need to have the second ensemble on the city or can it be in inventory
  19. Musical notes

How do you create those 5 blue musical notes things halfway through ch20 research
  20. Musical instruments for ch 20

Once you have created the amount of musical instruments needed for the entire chapter is there a reason you. Can't teleport the factories into your inventory and use that space for the ensembles. Not sure what materials are needed to make their items so info on that would help