• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Veesviewpoint

Pop Up ads and their control.

Thanks everyone for the tips and feedback! :cool:
  2. Veesviewpoint

Pop Up ads and their control.

What are the most reputable/reliable companies to purchase programs for laptop or cell phone installation? I'm thinking PCMatic (laptop) for malware/ransomware? Not so sure about "ad guards" when it comes to cell phone/laptop etc. Please feel free to private message me if necessary. Thanks.
  3. Veesviewpoint

Poaching of players should be banned

Yes, and thank you, Yavimaya. We have certainly seen it already. So, I am going to start looking around...and will probably make a move within the next 6 to 8 weeks. At the latest, in the fall, post harvesting our garden and a vacation in September. Earlier if I just can't see any hope...
  4. Veesviewpoint

Poaching of players should be banned

...sure that I'm not alone in the "Oh me"...category. It just can't be said any more clear...the team is guided by the Archmange! So many, sad to say, have AM that consistently has excuse(s) for their lack of game play, no minimal score to join, setting Tourney requirements too low...
  5. Veesviewpoint

September 2022 FA Live Worlds??

Thanks Myne and helya....lots going on...haven't been on Forum in a while. Always miss checking in the latest news. ;)
  6. Veesviewpoint

September 2022 FA Live Worlds??

Just curious...anyone have the scoop on when the live worlds may see September's FA? See that we have a 1 week "Game"...so perhaps to follow...? Sure would be nice to have a break to restock Everything!! And take a wee breather for a minute or two. :cool: Thanks, Vees
  7. Veesviewpoint

Cross trading

Salute! Salute! Salute! AJ, Samidodamage, Alram, Rp44, Lyapo1, shimmerfly,, Lavimaya, Enevhar Aldrion :cool: Vees
  8. Veesviewpoint

Cross trading

Yes, thanks AJ
  9. Veesviewpoint

Cross trading

...My Tier 3 is Elixer, and balanced. Thanks.
  10. Veesviewpoint

Cross trading

OK, going to jump in...one more time... In Khelonarr...we had a huge abundance of scrolls. duh :) I'm Scroll boosted. Had to sale off 1 of my Tier 2 buildings, and several of my Moonstone Libraries...then rebalancing...I ended up on the short side of scrolls. :( Thankfully I kept 2 of...
  11. Veesviewpoint

Gems of Elvenar

Lelanya, your announcement just sparked my interest and energy to continue Elvenar! :cool: I agree with all the above regarding your site and the information provided. It is nice that the other routes (facebook, etc.) are available, just not something I want to venture with the info...
  12. Veesviewpoint

Dawn of the Phoenix

o_O. What? \@ - @/ oh geezzzz o_O Millions and Millions ugh!
  13. Veesviewpoint

Buried City Live Q&A Bingo

B 4 New release update
  14. Veesviewpoint

Rune Shard changes

That's just it...why not send a note so those of us know about push accounts can "get it/make it a part of the fellowship teams..." and not have to suffer being closed off 4 days..because someone gifted them 300 kp's ??? Who knew about it (in a timely manner) to stop this new "rule"?? I know...
  15. Veesviewpoint

A blueprint story

Will do! :)
  16. Veesviewpoint

A blueprint story

Is there a way to cut/paste these episodes Bellerefon? I would like to be able to post them in the team mail server. :) However, limited techy I am...would need specific step by step instructions. Can't wait for the next episode of the "As the Spire Turns"!!! chuckles. It might me a bit of...
  17. Veesviewpoint

City movement

You are a phenominal team player/support! Few would want to walk in your path(s)..we thank you so much...for daily walking in the shoes you wear...with courtesy...instruction and leadership!!! V's :)
  18. Veesviewpoint

Winter Event Advice?

:)
  19. Veesviewpoint

The 100% more diamonds offer

KeKune...thanks for adding that spoiler on the diamonds...I just couldn't resist!!! I enlarged that add and just decided...what the heck...going to give it a good rub, rub, rub and see if the RNG pattern and "luck" might line up for me! chuckles;) :rolleyes: Now that I've seen that add...I...
  20. Veesviewpoint

Messaging to Mages only

...thinking the idea is to have a "set of contacts" AM/Mages who participate in specific team/task (Thread) conversations. Often during FA, the messages begin to pile on...and we need to "start the list over again" or add/delete a mate etc. It can get stressful during busy times. A list of...