• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Nyrva

Player avatars....

OK, maybe this is a rhetorical question. So when can we use personal avatars in the game? I like the one I got on the forum way better than blue elves. If the elf is blue, maybe they better try and breathe! ;)
  2. Nyrva

Erdduin seeking players

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/casual-player-with-2-cities-seeking-fs.28171/ Sorry, if I'm not supposed to link to my post, I apologize. I don't use the forum too much. I'm looking for a new FS. Thank you.
  3. Nyrva

Casual Player with 2 cities seeking FS.

Hello, I have one large city and one smaller "mule" city I'm building up. Looking for a casual FS that can use 2 cities. I do like to do Tourneys, Tower, and the FA. Big city is Wood, Silk, and Gems, with boosts in Moonstone, Obsidian, and Silly Soap, and small is Marble, Silk and Gems. I'm...
  4. Nyrva

Wishing Wells

I've tried with 5 resource guesses, I've tried with what I show on the picture. Either way 1/4 encounters minimum require 25 diamonds to win. I don't know how people claim you can do the entire tower for only 50 diamonds without some kind of inside information from InnoGames.
  5. Nyrva

Wishing Wells

https://gyazo.com/96b795a3a6751a10a552de5259374588 P.S. - This is precisely what I mean. 5 resources against 5 characters. It took 50 diamonds to finish this ONE encounter. If I finish the next 4 then I finish at high halls. Since I only have 70 diamonds, that's not going to happen this week...
  6. Nyrva

Wishing Wells

Hello, So if you can really do this for 50 diamonds, and not like me who had to spend 800 to do it the one time I tried, how is this done? From my experience, each character in negotiation is random, and what they want is 100% random. And if you place something down, right or wrong, (say 10000...
  7. Nyrva

Wishing Wells

I got all the way to the top only to win diamonds. And I couldn't even do that without buying at least $10 USD for Diamonds. You can't have a chance for the Genie unless you can get to the top, and then it's very iffy. And you have to buy diamonds to actually do it. Because there is absolutely...
  8. Nyrva

Wishing Wells a Thing of the Past?

I haven't seen Wishing Wells on any contests in the last year. And I'm finally running out on what I had of them. Are they officially done away with? Does anyone know?
  9. Nyrva

Diamond Store

Does anyone know why the diamond store doesn't seem to work anymore? I don't buy diamonds often but I tried to go into the store and it doesn't work.
  10. Nyrva

Needles of the Tempest vs Martial Monastery

First, thank you for the reply. But respectfully, I still find I have some unanswered questions. I am really not trying to be rude, But I certainly asked more than just "Tome good?" I asked about the Mountain Halls, reducing workshops, and some other things. :p (Hey at least you responded, the...
  11. Nyrva

I saw the post by SoggyShorts, and also by Minimax Gamer that followed. I've read this along with the last several replies. And thank you for all of it, a lot of useful information here.I'm definitely going to be looking at this for a few AWs I don't have yet but am thinking about. But I...
  12. Nyrva

Yes, unfortunately I can't undo it now. I've already disenchanted the phoenix buildings and the first grand prize I won, thinking my military AWs would be superior once I upgrade them more. I mean I can save the rest of the grand prizes in the event I get another drop of a military-based...
  13. Nyrva

Hello, My city is an Elven city on Winyandor. And I'm near the end of Chapter VII. I'm wondering at this stage if I'm better off nixing my Needles of the Tempest which only provides a benefit to light ranged troops and no additional benefits, as opposed to the Martial Monastery I have which...
  14. Nyrva

Phoenix Quests - Anyone have a list?

Thank you for the lists. Very much appreciated. :-)
  15. Nyrva

Phoenix Quests - Anyone have a list?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had a list of all the quests for the new Phoenix egg contest? ElvenarGems seems to be down for construction, no indication when they'll be back, and I'm not sure who has a list of the quests. Would appreciate any help. Thanks. :-)
  16. Nyrva

Spammy McSpammer is back

I got that too, I didn't reply to it for sure. That just invites more of it. Reporting it is a good idea too. My favorite spammers in online games are those who try to pose as company employees for the game you're playing, and try to phish your account details, those are as genuine as a $3 bill.
  17. Nyrva

The Harvest Festival Feedback!

Just curious, are you Jaisu? I see your trades sometimes. Right now your town is a little bit of a distance, I'm only in Chapter 5. :-) So far I've gotten lucky and won 4 buildings from the 2nd grand prize set and the first grand prize building but it would be a miracle for me to win the last...
  18. Nyrva

I'm wondering if there will be enough quests to earn the points necessary to win all 3 buildings. I'm 50-something/400 on the second building and at quest 54 as I write this - "Research 1 technology OR upgrade 1 Building to level 12 or higher" - 30 more quests and end of the road? Will I score...
  19. Nyrva

Hello, thank you for the information. I just wish they'd be more clear on the quest terminology instead of "tier 1 boost". Like one of my college instructors used to say when you weren't speaking plain enough-- "English please." lol! Yeah, I'm doing the same thing. I always try, if possible...
  20. Nyrva

Thank you. Also do you know what they mean on quests 20-22 and 40-42? Tier 1 boosts? I thought that was from the magic school but that doesn't sound like it necessarily. I am on the heels of chapter V. But I am not sure I can do these just yet. Thanks.