• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Fresh Air with Coffee (FAwC) has a vacancy

Hello! I'm looking for a Fellowship with members further along in the game then my current Fellowship (Dragon Lore). Dragon Lore is a good group of players but none are far along in the game to help me with sentient goods. I joined them about a year ago and saw right away that it was not the...
  2. Closed | Archived Pyramid of Purification not providing boosted goods in mobile app

Game version: __ v1.104.2 Game world: __Winyandor Browser + version: __mobile app Flash Player version: __ Operating System: __Android Screen resolution: __ Account name: __brainman Humans or Elves: __ Elves Pyramid of Purification does not provide boosted goods bonus when collecting orcs in...