• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. sam767

City Collect all

It has been a while since i posted here. a long while I dislike the clickfesty nature of the game. Collect all would collect everything in my city. Especially Moonstone. :} I would like to collect all of my FS trades with one click. This is subsumed in the next item. I would like to collect all...
  2. sam767

The tournament combat system: full circle.

I thought about posting this in the old tournament thread but decided a new thread is appropriate. You may recall that I was an advocate of the new tournament system back when I was in CH16 because I was finally able to finish first on Ceravyn a couple of times. Fast forward to me at the end of...
  3. sam767

Is another stonehenge possible?

I have one and 13 artifacts - did I miss it go by in crafting?
  4. sam767

99 million

99 million scrolls in the vault, 99 million scrolls take out a million, trade it away, 98 million scrolls in the vault 98 million scrolls in the vault, 98 million scrolls Apologies if this is not original, but its running through my head
  5. sam767

Elite Archer II

My impression is that it makes the Dryad redundant and the Ranger unless you need the extra space for the move. Is this impression accurate?
  6. sam767

Guardians of the Galaxy is rebuilding

10 chest silver (and occasional gold) FS has openings. After 55 of 56 golds spires, we re going to step back to a less intense level. The competitive members have moved on. We have multiple openings for cool new members who do high halls and 1000 in tournaments. We have robust trading and are...
  7. sam767

Iphone and sound

I'm an iPhone newbie. My sound settings do not carry over from the PC. The mute switch works. Is there any other way to disable sound in the app? Nothing came up in search though I'm sure this has been addressed before.
  8. sam767

Rearranging support: show hover on move, delete move set popup

This post is two independent suggestions. I'll put them together until there is a reason to separate them. 1. In move mode, show the hover information as you do in select mode (select and sell options). Pros 1. When moving items we have no idea what you about to grab until you click. By then it...
  9. sam767

Event currency counter

I'm a masochist this week (AKA I'm finally caught up with all of the other stuff). Here is another one. Add an uncollected event currency counter to the event bar. This tracks all of the event currency drops. Pros: 1. Allows users to know when we got them all. 2. Allows frequent collectors to...
  10. sam767

The Trouble with Spell Fragments

In my first venture into this forum, I posted a solution. Was roundly condemned. Radically updated the solution. Restarted the thread. Solution was forwarded to the developers. While acknowledging the issue, devs rejected the community recommended solution. So I am back with my (maturely)...
  11. sam767

CH16 click fest - when will we see the apply to all for everything else?

I don't mind the looong time it will take to get through CH16. The most tedious aspect of the chapter is producing the beverages. I assume the feature request for "apply to all" as we have for workshops has been forwarded to the devs. FA badge management is vastly improved from 2018. But the...
  12. sam767

Guardians of the Galaxy is looking for a spire warrior

10 chest, gold spire, top 20 FS looking for a spire climber to make it a little easier for the rest of us. All players need to be gracious, honest, and kind to one another. If you like sharing, are an active player, and like being part of an active and supportive fellowship then this is the...
  13. sam767

What is my email?

I finally created an account on Beta. It wants me to validate the email, but I have no idea what email it used. Looking at my accounts here, I see that I can change my email, but I cannot find out what my registered email is. I just created another city with a new account name on the us server...
  14. sam767

Restart: Re-balance spell fragments (SF) between GW and HH. Re-balance SF in Lab to 0%

Polls Opened: July 20th This is a restart of the prior unrecoverable thread. As I came to fully appreciate the elegance of Ashrem's suggestion to manipulate probabilities, I made it an integral part of both parts of the suggestion. The recommendation has 2 parts: 1. Re-balance the spell...
  15. sam767

Bird's eye view to re-arrange the city?

Well, apparently this has not been proposed before. Proposal: Make a top down and simplified view (like Elven-Architect) available by placing the city in re-arrange mode. The player would also be able to perform other actions like productions or upgrades Pros: 1. Time: the spire introduced a...
  16. sam767

Elvenar - switching to PP - quick question

It looks like once my Council Hall is at L3, I can totally switch to PP (I have a lot). True? TIA
  17. sam767

There's random and then there's Inno-Random?

This has been percolating in my mind for months. I've alluded to it in the past when I joke that we are all in some kind of a huge psychology experiment. What is finally prompting this post is today I was running my event currency to get KPs to advance my technology tree, This worked well and...
  18. sam767

Guardians of the Galaxy has an opening for a spire warrior

Hi, we are a 10 chest, gold spire and top 20 FA FS looking for a new team member who is as addicted to spire rewards as most of us. We have made gold 16 out of 17 times . Please read the FS summary to see what type of FS we are.
  19. sam767

Why we are not a Gold FS

This was touched on in another thread. Someone mentioned and I agree that the topic deserves its own thread. Timely because my FS discussed going for gold this week (we got to chest 10 in 2 of the last 3 weeks). After chatting with members and running the numbers, this is what I sent to my FS...
  20. sam767

Closed | Archived Cannot collect May Tree on Samsung S10

Might be common to all apps. The button depresses when I attempt to collect it, but the tree is not collected. The app is up to date as is my Android version The workaround is to use the PC