• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Expansions

Inno needs to put expansions back on the world map . I need 36 expansions to fill out my city map and only 3 are available in the last 2 chapters . Buying those expansions would cost me thousands of dollars . I realize Inno is a business but I could buy a hundred Xbox or Nintendo games and...
  2. Spire of Eternity feedback

The Spire CHEATS !! I can not count the times I will choose to fight and the choices do not tell me it is a Two Wave force I am fighting . How am I suppose to choose my forces when the game doesn't always tell me I am to face a 2 wave assault ? So bang , I've wasted troops and have to go back...
  3. Fellowship Adventure Poll

It would be a lot more fun if the rewards were better . It just seems with each new adventure the demands are higher and the rewards are just a joke . Lot of time and effort to play and as I said the rewards are so laughable it's not even funny . It just seems the entire focas is to get us to...
  4. I recon some of you are very pissed!!

I have been playing Elvenar in various worlds for nearly three years . I have seen no evidence that Inno can track active players .There are players who have stopped playing from my fellowship two years ago that are still on the map despite Inno being told they were inactive . As far as people...
  5. I recon some of you are very pissed!!

Some of us spent good money to buy diamonds to finish these stupid events to get those promised buildings. Now Inno steals from us .Will they be changing the name of this game to Liars Cheats and Thieves , a fantasy game of how badly Inno can rob you and keep[ you playing . INNO YOU SUCK .
  6. Top 100 Fellowship Now Recruiting

Shadowfel , the 11th ranked fellowship in Elcysandir is seeking two active players with scores of 75 k or more to replace two retiring members of our group . Most us us have played here since the world opened up . We do Tournaments and the Fellowship Adventures . Please check out our fellowship...
  7. Blueprints

Where do we get the blueprints for our magic buildings ? Or is this another of Inno's battle update deals where they give us unobtainable goals ?
  8. Lord Pumpkin awaits you!

So where do I find the list of rewards ?