• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. farsticks2

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Seriously when Ashen Phoenix artifacts becomes available, if ever, I'm going to do that and replace my Coldfire Phoenix.
  2. farsticks2

Worlds Becoming Unbalanced on Goods Production

I'm a marble/crystal/elixir, platinum/ink/shrooms, so I'm trading with relative ease in sentient, but there's a steel/silk shortage in my area of the map in Khelonaar. I also recommend the trader guild for standard goods, though mine is level 7, and level 30 is years away.
  3. farsticks2

Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

Would you clear the fog circled in red? I was clearing squares, and I realize I didn't have to, and probably wasted more magic lights than I wanted to.
  4. farsticks2

Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

Those who played on beta.. is it necessary to clear every single fog tile? Because you can see when the cat, a magic item, or a chest is underneath.. I don't want to waste magic items.
  5. farsticks2

Autumn Zodiac Event Discussion Thread

I needed ten more space dots before getting the 9th, but I didn't have enough keys, and since I needed 8 to evolve my polar bear (I had 5 artifacts from last year's event), I didn't even bother. But it would've been nice.
  6. farsticks2

Loading screen

A dark mode loading screen (like Forge of Empires) instead of the white loading screen.
  7. farsticks2

Mobile friendly placards

I'm a mobile-only player and I've never used the desktop version, so I really appreciate the updates in Ancient Wonders section in terms of supplying more information on how boosts are calculated. I would like to see the same for production buildings and the Trader. I didn't even know the...
  8. farsticks2

Winter Magic Event Feedback

I found that out after searching the forum, and fed my brown bear, and saw the notification for receiving bonus goods, but the progress bar remained the same.
  9. farsticks2

Winter Magic Event Feedback

I tried feeding my panda bear in order to fulfill the produce a certain amount of T1 OR T2 quest, and it didn't recognize.. I collected from mermaid paradise to complete a similar quest (produce a certain amount of T1) just fine.
  10. farsticks2

The Queen of the Seas event feedback

Crafted enchantments fulfill the requirements of collecting enchantments. As does obtaining from a tournament or winning it as a prize from an event. I thought pet food did as well, but it doesn't. I crafted an EE and it was fine. I don't post often in the forum, but I'm in fairies right now.
  11. farsticks2

It does. As well as enchantments gained from tournaments. Even the prizes from an event (like the solstice).
  12. farsticks2

It says collect.
  13. farsticks2

Thanks!
  14. farsticks2

Pet food from the magic academy didn't register as an enchantment to fulfill quest directive.
  15. farsticks2

mobile connection issues?

Reset my factories an hour ago, and was logging in again when I was getting server issues as well. Figured someone would start a thread. Just finished watching YouTube videos, so its definitely elvenar. 8:05 am east coast [Android].
  16. farsticks2

Quest Requirements

Thank you, thank you RoseHawk!! I was looking for something like this, because I saw the repeated quests thread, but I didn't know where this one was posted. Most appreciated!!!
  17. farsticks2

Quest Requirements

Hi, I'm using the mobile app on a Samsung Galaxy S4/Android. I can't see what the last requirement to completing this quest (Place of Honor) due to the banner. It has the KP icon, but I've solved an encounter, bought, and spent KPs, and it didn't clear. Anybody know?
  18. farsticks2

Things That Make Me Happy

Slight variation: things that would make me happy: Financial independence Freedom/self-control City life Owning my own place with a library stocked with the newest bestsellers, including mine Having a boyfriend that respects and cherishes me, and would hurt himself before hurting me. Being...