• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SuMac77

Recruiting Join the Realm of Tranquility

Thanks Rowdie.. yes please come join our long running FS. Most of us have been together for years. We strive for 10 chest in tourney, constant trading, active chat. We enjoy sharing information and helping each other grow.
  2. SuMac77

3 active players needed for a 10 chest fellowship

if you are interested in joining us, please send a message to me or one of the mages on the game site. We unfortunately are not checking the forum daily.
  3. SuMac77

you are now officially my forum poster, congrats Goddess ;)
  4. SuMac77

Looking for a fun, drama free Fellowship? We are active in chat, spire, FA, events and tournament. We recently had to let go of 3 inactive players and are seeking active team mates who want to learn, teach and play all things elvenar. We have KPs threads and rune shard threads to help boost...
  5. SuMac77

Active Players Needed to share our blueprints

We are seeking 2 established active players to join us in our weekly 10 chest tournaments and share our blueprint. We are active in spire, FA (top 40) trading, chat and of course helping each other grow. If you are over 300k with steel/planks, silk and elixir you will help balance us out but...
  6. SuMac77

Seeking established players to join 10 chest FS

we have a new opening, come join us before the FA starts!!
  7. SuMac77

how do I increase sentient goods

I do have a large stockpile in TI, T2 and T3 goods. It does allow me to cater when I run out of troops but this isn't a weekly occurrence. yes my MA is a lvl 4, I do use the MM enchantments but like you said to keep up with the decay, they feel wasted. I will try adding a 2nd marbles and see...
  8. SuMac77

One last question, do I need 4 each of my regular boosted goods moving forward? Do you think 3 is enough so I can add a 2nd each of S goods?
  9. SuMac77

@Myne I know I can't stockpile S goods since they decay, I work them every day and can't get beyond 170k. I can't meet the requirements for research or to build. That's the tips I need to know, what I am not doing. @thefairy I have unlocked Simia but haven't added, space always as issue, it is...
  10. SuMac77

yes I have 4 each of my boosted goods and 1 each of my boosted sentient goods in my khelonaar city. My trade center is at top level as is everything else in my city except my just adding Mtn Halls and Timewarp. If I add a 2nd of each boosted sentient goods, how are you keeping up with seed...
  11. SuMac77

How do I increase sentient goods to get through or rather even start the elvenar chapter? I have tried the 3 hr productions VS the 9 hr. I use spells, I added the time warp AW. I just have been stuck on the same place in my research tab for months. I don't understand what I am not doing to get...
  12. SuMac77

We also have 3, 5, 10 and 20 KP threads. We also have a 3 shard AW thread - these are pretty busy to get your AWs upgraded ASAP. We also have teammates post when they are close to upgrading and need KPs or have chest open. Our well established FS (I have been here since 2016, AM since 2018) is a...
  13. SuMac77

realm of tranquility is looking for 1 more great player

We also have 3, 5, 10 and 20 KP threads. We also have a 3 shard AW thread - these are pretty busy to get your AWs upgraded ASAP. We also have teammates post when they are close to upgrading and need KPs or have chest open. Our well established FS (I have been here since 2016, AM since 2018) is a...
  14. SuMac77

Still need a few good players, pref one with marble. Drama FREE zone, 10 chest tourney
  15. SuMac77

another great tourney week.. 10 chest come join us before the next one starts
  16. SuMac77

✨Seeking 2 fabulous Players, if you're boosted in Marble, Silk and Gems it will help balance us out but isn't a deal breaker. ✨ If your score is over 300K we NEED you. ❤‍ If you're close to that, please apply. 10 chest FS, active in sphire, chat, trades and helping each other grow. Rules are...
  17. SuMac77

✨ Seeking new members MARBLE, SILK & ELIXIR needed ✨

Recruiting successful
  18. SuMac77

✨ Seeking new members MARBLE, SILK & ELIXIR needed ✨

We made some changes and are now seeking a large city with marble, silk and elixir to help balance us out. Come on over and have a cup of tea. ❤️‍
  19. SuMac77

realm of tranquility is looking for 1 more great player

Marble, silk and elixir would help balance us out. Come join a well established FS.. I have been there for almost 6 years. We are friendly, helpful.. 0 drama.. well I get excited during FA.. but other then that.. come on by
  20. SuMac77

Marble/silk/gem player looking FS in Khelonaar

next time you're in the market, look us up