• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SuMac77

3 active players needed for a 10 chest fellowship

Looking for a fun, drama free Fellowship? We are active in chat, spire, FA, events and tournament. We recently had to let go of 3 inactive players and are seeking active team mates who want to learn, teach and play all things elvenar. We have KPs threads and rune shard threads to help boost...
  2. SuMac77

Active Players Needed to share our blueprints

We are seeking 2 established active players to join us in our weekly 10 chest tournaments and share our blueprint. We are active in spire, FA (top 40) trading, chat and of course helping each other grow. If you are over 300k with steel/planks, silk and elixir you will help balance us out but...
  3. SuMac77

how do I increase sentient goods

How do I increase sentient goods to get through or rather even start the elvenar chapter? I have tried the 3 hr productions VS the 9 hr. I use spells, I added the time warp AW. I just have been stuck on the same place in my research tab for months. I don't understand what I am not doing to get...
  4. SuMac77

Seeking established players to join 10 chest FS

✨Seeking 2 fabulous Players, if you're boosted in Marble, Silk and Gems it will help balance us out but isn't a deal breaker. ✨ If your score is over 300K we NEED you. ❤‍ If you're close to that, please apply. 10 chest FS, active in sphire, chat, trades and helping each other grow. Rules are...
  5. SuMac77

Huge crystal players needed

Players boosted in CRYSTAL would help balance us out. If your score is over 300K we NEED you. If you're close to that, please apply. We have space for 2 cities, elixir and marble is a plus. Rules are to be active in visits 4 times a week, to keep growing and have fun. We are active in chat...
  6. SuMac77

✨ Seeking new members MARBLE, SILK & ELIXIR needed ✨

Are you here looking for a new FS? Are you a large city 250k points or better? Are your boost in Marble, Silk and Elixir? Then search no more, this is the FS for you! Most of our cities have been with us for years; we are drama free and low stress. We trade often and kick it up in the chat...
  7. SuMac77

Seeking Crystal Player

Are you here looking for a new FS? Are you a large city? Are your boost in crystal and Elixir? Preferable also marble.. Then search no more, this is the FS for you! Most of our cities have been with us for years; we are drama free and low stress. We trade often and kick it up in the chat room...
  8. SuMac77

Seeking Silk player

If you are looking for a change in a laid back FS, we may be for you. We visit min 4 times a week, no tournament mins, trade often and NO drama. We are in need of a silk player, pref a city with over 200K in points but will consider a smaller established city. Marble, silk and elixir is another...
  9. SuMac77

Established FS seeking elixir member

Are you a player looking to join a new FS or make a change? We are an established FS seeking 1 to 2 new players. Boosts needed is elixir to help balance us out. Your city score should be around 150k or better (if you're close to this, please inquire anyway). We require visits 4 times a week, no...
  10. SuMac77

Looking to build up a FS? Join Us and we will help you too

We are rebuilding the FS under new management. Seeking active players who can visit the FS 3 to 4 times a week. No tournament mins. Fair trades. We are a majority rules FS, we grow together and make decisions together. Come be part of a team. Hit that add button or message the AM for more...
  11. SuMac77

seeking silk boosted players

Our established FS is looking for 2 silk boosted player (pref with planks or elixir too) with over 120k points. If you feel you are close to this please message me. We are a friendly FS with no min tournament requirements but expect participation from all. Our requirements are simple, visit at...
  12. SuMac77

Seeking silk boost player

Hi there we are currently seeking a silk boosted player to join our FS, Realm of Tranquility. Should have over 150k points, if you are close to that please message me. Our FS is a combination of new and long term game members. We like to teach and be taught.. to grow together into a strong FS...
  13. SuMac77

Realm of Tranquility seeking active members

Formerly Lunatics with Weapons 2 - sister FS to one of the top FS in this world. Are you interested in meeting new players, moving beyond the learning stages and being involved in building up a FS? We visit each other 3 to 5 times a week, active in chat, tournaments, FA, fair trades and helping...
  14. SuMac77

seeking active members to grow together

Are you interested in meeting new players, moving beyond the learning stages and being involved in building up a FS? Rules are to be active in visits 4 times a week, to keep growing and have fun. We are active in chat, tournaments, FA, fair trades and helping each other grow. We especially need...
  15. SuMac77

Realm of Tranquility wants you to join us

Interested in meeting new players, moving beyond the learning stages and being involved in building up an FS? We have several members who have been in the game for some time, we are a FS who teaches you to be a strong player and we are dedicated to helping each other grow. Only rules are to be...
  16. SuMac77

Looking for Changes? Join us

Interested in meeting new players, moving beyond the learning stages, and being involved in building up an FS? If so, come introduce yourself to SuMac77, LuckyBell or smidgeon. We are a Fellowship in the midst of change. Only rules right now are to be active, keep growing, and have fun. We...
  17. SuMac77

nope

nothing to see here