• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. ((Panda♦Monium)) Give us a gander and we'll give you a goose!

That's right I am back with more silliness for your edification, enlightenment and entertainment. In addition to free valet parking, zombie powered cities, free pony Fridays, and an unlimited supply of silliness you will find lots of active players willing to contribute rune shards or KP to...
  2. Free Valet Parking. That's right. We are the only fellowship that offers FVP! That plus no hidden ticket fees.

Visit any member, any time, for any event, or if you are just passing through their beautiful cities on a Sunday afternoon. Park your carriage in some of the most secure imaginary parking lots in the universe. Only in ((Panda♦Monium)). We only have room for one more member, Could you be that...
  3. Like Cheeseboards? Need a new toothbrush?

Get all this, a zombie powered city, and a free pony! Join ((Panda♦Monium)) Now! Three spots available because of retirements from the game. they left exhausted but satisfied. You could too. Have you ever thought about what a group hug with Pandas could be like????? I bet you are thinking about...
  4. Like Eucalyptus? Hanging round in trees?

You could be a Panda!! Join us in Panda*Monium. We have open spots due to game retirements - we wish our former pandas well as they depart the game - which is where we come to You! Are you relaxed enough in your dedication to playing for fun to join us in the trees? Apply at Panda-Monium
  5. When will Autumn event go live on US servers?

I'm getting impatient ;)