• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. BTrouble

Starship Defiant is RECRUITING (10 chest/Gold Spire players)

Starship Defiant is currently looking for members to join their 10 chest and gold spire fellowship. All member are to do their fair share of helping team mates with fair trades, visits, chat, participation in tournament and spire are a requirement. If this sounds like the fellowship for you...
  2. BTrouble

To boldly go where no FS has gone before!

Starship Defiant has 2 openings available!!!! We are a 10 chest/gold spire fellowship. 1200 points per week in tournaments are required and at least to the 2nd Boss gate in the spire. What Defiant can offer you: Taking home spire gold weekly. 10 chest tournament rewards, 10/15/20/30/50 KP...
  3. BTrouble

Boldly go where no Fellowship has gone before!

Starship Constellation is looking for eager active members to join their flight crew. The fellowship is only 3 months along and we have already a 8.8 chest average in the tournaments and have 12 bronze and 4 silver medal in the spire. With a full crew we can easily hit 10 chests in the...
  4. BTrouble

Starship Relentless - 10 Chest FS

Starship Relentless is looking for members to fill the ships crew in their 10 chest tournament fellowship. We participate in all FA's and have active KP threads. If you are interested please contact me either in game or message me on here. Thanks and Happy Gaming!
  5. BTrouble

Starship Constellation (Brand New Ship) - Recruiting

Starship Constellation is a brand new starship and is looking for motivated members to fill the ships crew in their 10 chest tournament fellowship. We participate in all FA's and have active KP threads. If you are interested please contact me either in game or message me on here. Thanks and...
  6. BTrouble

Starship Victory (Brand New Starship) - Recruiting

Starship Victory is a brand new starship and is looking for motivated members to fill the ships crew in their 10 chest tournament fellowship. We participate in all FA's and have active KP threads. If you are interested please contact me either in game or message me on here. Thanks and Happy Gaming!
  7. BTrouble

Starship Rogue Saucer - 10 Chest Tournament

Starship Rogue Saucer is looking for members to fill the ships crew in their 10 chest tournament fellowship. We participate in all FA's and have active KP threads. If you are interested please contact me either in game or message me on here. Thanks and Happy Gaming!
  8. BTrouble

Starship Defiant - 10 Chest Tournament FS

Starship Defiant is looking for members to fill the ships crew in their 10 chest tournament fellowship. We participate in all FA's and have active KP threads. If you are interested please contact me either in game or message me on here. Thanks and Happy Gaming!
  9. BTrouble

Starship Andromeda - 10 Chest tournament FS

Starship Andromeda is looking for members to fill the ships crew in their 10 chest tournament fellowship. We participate in all FA's and have active KP threads. If you are interested please contact me either in game or message me on here. Thanks and Happy Gaming!
  10. BTrouble

Starfleet is expanding!!!

Starfleet is continuing our expansion to now include Ceravyn with the brand new opening of Starship Constellation. We are looking for 50K + players with the same joy of the game as we have and the drive to be #1. If you are interested please contact me either on FB (BTrouble Starfleet) or in...
  11. BTrouble

#24 Starship Defiant is recruiting!!!!

Starship Defiant is looking for fun and motivated individuals to join our Starfleet family on US2 Winyandaor server. We are a 10 chest fellowship with active KP swap threads, and we participate in the FA's and spire. (3rd place May 2020, 1st place March 2020, 1st place Jan 2020)
  12. BTrouble

Closed | Archived Troops Missing in Beta

All my troops have been removed from beta???? With the tournament starting tomorrow how am I supposed to do anything?
  13. BTrouble

Boldly go where no starfleet has gone before!

We are looking to add to our crew. Starship Defiant Ranked #16 on the server We are a group of highly ambitious and competitive players that play for fun, and play to win. Currently needing a few new flight crew members as we have a couple leaving the game due to RL. 1) 10 Chest Tourney Every...
  14. BTrouble

Starfleet Academy: Wants you!!

StarFleet Academy is RECRUITING. We are currently looking for new players who want to be part of a growing fellowship. Only requirements are to grow, visit your teammates 4 times a week and participate in the tournaments, FA and fair trades. No minimum to join. If you are interested please...
  15. BTrouble

Starship Rogue Saucer Recruiting!

We are looking to add to our crew. Starship Rogue Saucer is currently looking for new recruits We are a group of highly ambitious active players that play for fun, and play to win. 1) Tournament participation every week (minimums are based on city size) 2) Daily visits helpful but at least 4...
  16. BTrouble

Starship Relentless

We are looking to add to our crew. Starship Relentless Ranked #21 on the server We are a group of highly ambitious and competitive players that play for fun, and play to win. 1) 10 Chest Tourney Every Week (1200 minimum score in tournaments required) 2) Daily visits helpful 3) Active, active...
  17. BTrouble

To boldly go where no fellowship has gone before

Starship Rogue Saucer is looking for active and motivated members to join their starfleet family. We are searching for 5 members with at least 20k score who have the desire to do 10 chest tournaments weekly , participate in FA and who love the game as much as we do. If you are interested in...