• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. zodiphd

Quixotic Companions Recruiting

We've been hit hard by the pandemic, and need to replace larger city (100k+ ranking) inactive members. We are a level 10 fellowship and require participation in tournaments (help us get weekly 10 chests), Spire (Silver trophies, help us get the gold!), and Fellowship Adventures (we are in the...
  2. zodiphd

dropping a "one-time offer" in the middle of a battle???

Wow Inno, dropping a one-time offer in the middle of a manual fight is so not cool...please adjust your announcements to coincide with logging in to the main screen. So I had to make a choice to either finish the fight or go to the shop... lost resources either way :(
  3. zodiphd

Quixotic Companions Recruiting

We're looking to grow and believe in helping each other. We require participation in tournaments (100 points or more), Spire (for those who are able-we’re working toward Silver trophies), and Fellowship Adventures as much as possible (we’ve been in the top 100). Please contact Archmage/Mage if...
  4. zodiphd

Browser zoom and city text

I'd love to see a feature that would allow the in-game windows text , (chat, email, advisors, etc) to remain at a font size of 10 or 12, while the browser is zoomed to the level needed to view a larger portion of, or the whole city. Important for larger cities in later chapters (especially...
  5. zodiphd

Phoenix Event 2020 & loss of time boosters rewards, plus...

I no longer look forward to Events (or FA's for that matter) because of the lack of good support (rewards) they have for city-building or (small) Fellowships. Players really need more buildings with a small footprint that have a decent amount of population, culture, or special effects. Space is...