• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Why are you part of the Elvenar universe?

I was also a farmville player and fan before elvenar
  2. Why are you part of the Elvenar universe?

i started playing the first year they started 2015 just before halloween ( in fact i was on the halloween quest on day one). i love the building aspect of the game. I think the spire is great because as long as you have patience you can win the diamonds and never have tpo buy diamonds. As i...
  3. Time to say goodbye

i will miss everything you have done for us Jack, i have been in the game since its start and reley on you for information and advice. i run 8 groups myself i in each us world, or i would love to help you out. On facebook I am "lynne mandeville" I wish you well in your lifes journey.
  4. Romania

hi all! A person on facebook said the romianian server has been down since 5 oclock yesterday - does anyone know why?
  5. Rune Shard changes

i love this- there are some AW's i never make- so i went around and used those on all my members Aw's , it was great!!
  6. open slots in Tuatha DeDanann

Hi all we are into our 9th chest and trying this week for 10. i opened the group up, just click and join, you must have a trader , but all boosts are welcome. We have a few openings , and could use a hand.
  7. chat, non-fellowship

You can private message any member, i play in all 8 worlds and can be reached in any of them for questions.
  8. Fellowship Adventures and the best way of winning them

For spells, you can look in the crating section of the magic academy. You can get them when you visit and you can get them in the tournament. Remember in the tournament the only time you have to do all the providences is the first time through. The second time you can click on the tent and pick...
  9. Hello A question about Fellowships

look at the rules on their overview tab- If you like them you can join. Time zone can be both an advantage and a disadvantage. For instance because I have people from all over when we play the fellowship adventures someone is always on to play. But if we were all in the same time zone the...