• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Lelanya

New Spire Tab

So on Sunday we are getting next Artifact Mama Juul's, on Beta, and we expect that the new tab will reset to week one. But, this system is buggy. I will let you know what I see on Sunday on Beta.
  2. Lelanya

Feedback Buzzing Spring Feedback thread

Thank you, great feedback. I have been banging my head on this particular door since this quest was introduced.
  3. Lelanya

Buzzing Spring

No; both the Seeds and Mana are very picky about options. (41) and (26) wants BASIC goods only if tech is not unlocked.
  4. Lelanya

Buzzing Spring

This should say Collect Unurium / Seeds / Mana / Orcs, or Produce Goods. Start at the top, work your way down, whichever you have unlocked that comes up first in the list, is what your quest will require.
  5. Lelanya

What has changed?

There are usually 2 spells per prize square in the event.
  6. Lelanya

AW Effects Spreadsheet?

Yes
  7. Lelanya

What has changed?

Yes true. But I was thinking of one player in particular.
  8. Lelanya

Feedback Buzzing Spring Feedback thread

This event will start on Thursday April 18, at the usual time. My event scrolls have links to all of the important information, do you require it, and includes the Introductory text. Look here.
  9. Lelanya

Events Event Information

For some folks, Spring is advancing, and it’s planting season. Here in Elvenar, the Fairies are busy planning their gardens. So their bees are Buzzing Spring. In the whispering woods, where the Flower Goblin calls home, something magical stirs. His garden, usually so familiar, is suddenly...
  10. Lelanya

What has changed?

We have a new quest, Complete a Province, which means do Encounter #8. There are 3 of those this time. 68B has a Negotiate 8 or Fight and Win 7, which will set off one player on the feedback thread when he reaches it.
  11. Lelanya

Players Leaving?

We also must consider what happened 2 years ago, because that is how long it takes for developed cities to be removed. Perhaps that is when many folks returned to work, post lockdown.
  12. Lelanya

What has changed?

Well. On Discord, and only on Discord... We have two players who have crowd sourced Squad Size and reconfirmed the calculations done by MinMax Gamer.
  13. Lelanya

What has changed?

Well folks do post Announcements over here. Watch the News from Beta, News from Discord threads.
  14. Lelanya

Fellowship Adventure

Just a little reminder that this is not the feedback thread. There is a pinned post above.
  15. Lelanya

Fellowship Adventure

Groan. Yes
  16. Lelanya

Other Fellowship Adventure

Aww thanks :)
  17. Lelanya

Fellowship Adventure

I guess you wait for Tournament to open
  18. Lelanya

Other Fellowship Adventure

All information regarding FA is located in my Guide. The pit cycle for G is here.
  19. Lelanya

What's your favorite book?

Louise Penny's Inspector Gamache series.
  20. Lelanya

Answered Quick Question

Yeah what he said. So long as you're in prior to the start, that should be fine. You may get a message, you cannot get rewards this week, just log out and back in, it should clear up.