• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SgtPepper189

Spire Rewards

Now that I think of it, Forge actually has an in-game PVP market for unwanted buildings/items that works.
  2. SgtPepper189

Spire Rewards

A little exploitation is fun and necessary in any game. Nothing more boring than a super linear and restrictive game where the only advantage allowed to players is provided through the use of a credit card. Also, there will always be cheating in any game, but there are certain things developers...
  3. SgtPepper189

Spire Rewards

Trades, exchanges, and a selection option would fix the problem for unwanted items. It'd make it super interesting as well.
  4. SgtPepper189

~Raven~ (New FS Recruiting)

A strict, points-based fellowship - with mandatory tourney, FA, and Spire participation, to name a few. For the training FS, 500 points per tourney minimum. For the main FS 1000 points minimum. A discord account is also required. Gravitating towards recruiting players at the Dwarven chapter or...
  5. SgtPepper189

Automation icon for neighbor visits on the world map.

I agree it should be easier. FoE makes it easy and painless.
  6. SgtPepper189

Does Elvenar have a Discord server?

If anyone still needs the link, simply google "Elvenar discord" for the reddit link.
  7. SgtPepper189

Seeking a smaller *active* guild to merge with us

Seeking Spire players.
  8. SgtPepper189

Bump. Space still available for a few members.
  9. SgtPepper189

The Fellowship rewards should stack in my inventory

They should stack as you collect goods. For example, if I collect 20 of X for Z rewards, and in order for me to get one of Z rewards I only need to collect 10 X, I should have 2 rewards stacked in my inventory instead of one. Tip-toeing around my city for these badges, afraid of loosing badges...
  10. SgtPepper189

Cold-fire building, evolution artifacts, and shards....

Three big complaints rolled into one. :p Most common complaints brought up by the players I interact with in-game and on discord chat room: Cold-Fire Very under-powered building. A lot of players were looking forward to attaining this one only to find out it is basically an early-game...
  11. SgtPepper189

Bump. Still looking. We have our own discord chat server https://discord.gg/bRyyYXq
  12. SgtPepper189

What are the existing servers?

"global server", that's the magic word.
  13. SgtPepper189

Yes, but there are also servers per region which have its own 8 sets of worlds.
  14. SgtPepper189

I'm building a chat site for Elvenar. I need to know which servers exist. I know "us" and "en" are two of them. Which others exist?
  15. SgtPepper189

We're an active fellowship short of just a few members. We have our own discord.
  16. SgtPepper189

Active FS building tourney team

Also in need of FA players.
  17. SgtPepper189

bump
  18. SgtPepper189

Still searching.
  19. SgtPepper189

Who Finished the Wonder?

When Wonder research is completed and the Wonder is being upgrading, I get a notification of its completion but not of who the owner is. It'd be helpful if I could get the name of the city/player who completed it so I can continue contributing KP to that Wonder and not miss out on the next...
  20. SgtPepper189

Ability to Copy-Paste from Fellowship description box

Sometimes there are links in the FS description which require members to copy-paste links from that box for use. It would be helpful if text from the info box could be copy-pasted.