• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Miroami

Cael Hwyl looking for an ambitious player

Greetings from Cael Hwyl!! We are a hard working club with great people who are focused on helping every member of their fellowship succeed! We are Actively RECRUITING and have an available spot! Perhaps you inspire to be part of this 4th ranked on Sinya Arda fellowship, and bring us higher...
  2. Miroami

AW KP swap on mobile ever possible?

Will it ever be possible to put knowledge points down on another players city on mobile? Asking for a friend :p
  3. Miroami

Where’s the tournament?

Noticed the tournament hasn’t started, no notes as to why? May we please have an update? Thank you...
  4. Miroami

Craft Stonehenge artifact into Phoenix artifact...

I was not very successful with this latest event, only obtaining 5 artifacts to the Stonehenge building; so I haven't put the building up as of yet. What are the chances of being able to take the Stonehenge artifacts and with some catalyst and/or spell fragments change it into a Phoenix...
  5. Miroami

miroami card

6. Miroami

Scouting beyond sector 10 circle

Greetings! When I finished Chapter Fairies, I noticed that I needed Orcs to cater a province on my world map. "Where did that come from", I asked in chat. They explained to me that I must have scouted outside of a circle and now I need Orcs when I get out that far. I figured out a way to zoom...
  7. Miroami

**Festal looking for new members**

We are a guild who is about having fun while working together to grow our fellowship. We are ambitious and hope you want the same. PC players preferred since we use in-game email for communication; mobile visits are OK. To join: be or near 10K points and BOOSTED...
  8. Miroami

I found a new home, thank you all

Greetings! I'm an active daily player (mostly on my iPad , but I do check in on a PC), with a score of 16804 and a rank of 5245. I have marble, silk and gems as boosts. I am halfway through level IV in my research. I do participate in tournaments, but since my previous fellowship did not really...
  9. Miroami

Winter market config..

Greetings and Happy New Year ! Would someone be so kind as to show me the proper building configuration for the Winter Market buildings so I can get the maximum bonus? I currently have the carousel, the market stalls, and today’s gift Elvenade booth. Thank you kindly
  10. Miroami

Hello Greetings

I am new to the forums but have been playing for about three months. I enjoy helping my guildmates with trades and look forward to a prosperous New Year. <bows> Miroami