• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Battle Ajah looking for 2-4 players

We still have openings as we have a few players that would like to retire.
  2. Battle Ajah looking for 2-4 players

We recently lost a few players due to health issues and family. We have several openings, so bring your friends and alts and join us!
  3. Battle Ajah looking for 2-4 players

OK, thanks for the suggestion. I edited the post.
  4. Battle Ajah looking for 2-4 players

We were Battle Ajah long before the Wheel of Time TV series was produced. We always get all or almost all the chests in tournaments; look us up on elvenstats.com. We also get gold star in the Spire. Our FA performance is top-notch as well, but participation on an individual basis isn't required...
  5. Neighborly help favorite

I would go one step further and make GIVING neighborly help simply ONE click. No need for the giver to even see where the help goes.
  6. Legislation against the Shanty Town Season in Elvenar Cities

I completely quit in all worlds but one about a year ago.
  7. Make the game fun again

As new content comes out, Inno makes earlier chapters easier. This allows newer players to catch up.
  8. Option to DISABLE all non-boosted goods in manufactories

This is unfortunate. It's not that much of a problem if you only play in one world. But when you play different worlds and the exact same manufactory has different boosts, it gets extra confusing.
  9. Legislation against the Shanty Town Season in Elvenar Cities

There were at least 8 deleted buildings, and probably many more than 8. Many players probably didn't realize they deleted important buildings. Many others probably didn't bother to petition, maybe because you only approve one such petition?
  10. Legislation against the Shanty Town Season in Elvenar Cities

Poll results were displayed as percentages. Participating in the poll adds 1 to every denominator. So if 10 people take the poll, and 6 select a particular option while the other 4 leave it blank, that item is scored at 60%.
  11. Legislation against the Shanty Town Season in Elvenar Cities

THIS is my original post. I edited it in an attempt to reflect what players would like.
  12. Legislation against the Shanty Town Season in Elvenar Cities

I see it as; "Reduce the tedious repetitiveness from the game and/or give us prizes that are in line with the effort"
  13. Legislation against the Shanty Town Season in Elvenar Cities

The Poll was clearly NOT a final submission. There were so many different ideas that people suggested and I just wanted to see which ones had popular support and then revise the proposal accordingly. NOT voting for a particular item was a NO vote.
  14. Legislation against the Shanty Town Season in Elvenar Cities

I'm still trying to figure out what this means and how it would be implemented. Maybe we each could have an "underground district" consisting of 20-30 expansions. We could access it any time with a tab and build only dirt paths, manufactories, and workshops at no cost to population or culture...
  15. Legislation against the Shanty Town Season in Elvenar Cities

Thanks for all the great suggestions for improving the FA. I added a poll to try to find out which ideas are most popular. Please vote for ALL of the ideas you'd like to see.
  16. Legislation against the Shanty Town Season in Elvenar Cities

I've changed the proposal to reflect the comments. Original post is on page 3. Here is where we are at. Please let me know which items to remove from this list. 1) Return the badge cost for Farmers back to 5 2) Change the requirement for the Blacksmith badge to producing a set amount of...
  17. Make builder items sticky

I have a (possibly) better idea! Eliminate the situations where we are incentivized to build multiple level 1 buildings and then sell them all a week later.
  18. Streamlined and Targeted Neighborly Help

1) The first part of this proposal is to formally add options for RECEIVING neighborly help: a) Set preferences: Each category (MH, BH, Culture) would have 4 options: High (3 points), Medium (2 points) , Low (1 point), and Zero (0 points). b) The default setting is medium priority on all...
  19. Warning window when accepting 0 and 1 star trades

How about I change it to the following? On Mobile, there is an option in the trader to only show "No Fee" trades. I propose this option be added to PC AND modified to "only show 2 and 3 star trades". This way, selecting the option will help prevent the accidental acceptance of "unfair"...
  20. Neighbor help

If this isn't an option, it would be great if ICONS of ALL of the 1-3 help options (Main Hall, Builder, Culture building) appeared in the notifications page. That way, there's just one click per help instead of click the help button and then select the help on another window...