• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Trigor

The Winchesters of Sinya Arya Still Seeking Players

We are a 10- chest fellowship seeking active players, spire, fa and tournament. Steel & scroll boosts preferred but active players of all boosts will be considered. Contact Trigor here or in the game.
  2. Trigor

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

I think they're both beautiful! Sir Squirrel out did himself.
  3. Trigor

Yes! Thank you so much Sir Squirrel! Trigor
  4. Trigor

Hey Sir Squirrel! I like them a lot! Just wondering if you can make the dragon's eyes green or yellow instead of red? And make her hair lik dreadlocks? I think that would be extra cool. I love your concept! Great job! Trigor
  5. Trigor

Every Item Crafted in MA gets an Arcane Residue Badge

I agree that the way the arcane formula works right now is really an uneccessary and major drain on resources. And between it and the braclets it really put a damper on the fun of doing this last FA. So you get my vote! This challenge needs to be changed or eliminated. Trig