• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Closed | Archived lack of KP reward in turny

not all KP is being reward in the TOURNAMENT its not giving KP that sys is a reward for fighting
  2. Closed | Archived msg's

im not getting any msg's from my FS
  3. new trader building

with this new building you can only trade with fellow FS members. i would like to be able to put some 1-4 trades up for the NEW players ( to the game ) to help them. but if i do then everyone else will hog them up before they can get to them. ( not everyone plays at the same time ) and if...
  4. help ( relics ) i cant get them

how can i get relics ? i cant get them from provinces as im so far into the game it take 24hrs just to open 1 and then if i try to fight i always loose and i cant cater because there is something other than goods that i don't have ( creature ) and cant get yet helping hand wont give me enough (...
  5. Sisterhood is recruiting

we are seeking active players come join us for some fun and friendship if you need goods there is NO place better as i trade 2-4x almost daily so come join us and get your goods at a 3+ star rating