• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. meira

Answered arch mage changing?

how does the arch mage appoint a new arch mage?
  2. meira

Recruiting JusticeSQ 1 opening

We are a relaxed and fun group that is looking for a player that likes the Tourney, Spire and the FA Event. We play on all events but only push spire occasionally. If you look at our history you will see we get 10 chests plus weekly (blueprints), top the spire every month and always fill out all...
  3. meira

Recruiting JusticeSQ

We are a relaxed and fun group that is looking for a player that likes the Tourney, Spire and the FA Event. We play on all events but only push spire occasionally. If you look at our history you will see we get 10 chests plus weekly (blueprints), top the spire every month and always fill out all...
  4. meira

Fellowship Adventures buggy

hi, playing the Fellowship Adventures on Felyndral US server. 2 bugs, 1. the collector is not always signal when you have a claim (it is random, sometimes it does and most of the time it doesn't). 2. there is a discrepancy between the map and the collector when making Druid Staffs. the collector...
  5. meira

Opening for a new member at the GREEN DRAGON INN

The Green Dragon Inn FS has 1 available spot at the moment. We are an easy going Fellowship, no drama. Fair trades and special trades for newbie players and events etc. We help out with knowledge about the game and help when you are stuck. We are an all mage FS everyone gets a say. The only...
  6. meira

Robust Residences in Alumni chapter

HI. I did the research for robust residences in Alumni chapter, elf town. I completed the research got the green check mark but when I try to upgrade my level 30 to 31 it sends me to research as if I never did it. I tried several times on different level 30 residences same result. I'm on the US...
  7. meira

Green Dragon Inn

The Green Dragon Inn is looking for new members who are very active and enjoy the game. We are an easy going group who like the tournament and spire and Fellowship Adventures. Tournament is required as is the FA. The spire is your choice but we do like playing it. We are a boosted goods...
  8. meira

Green Dragon Inn Actively looking for Active team players!!

We are looking for players who are not only active but team players. If you want and need help we are there for you. If you are already established and want to help us go for the top we are here for you too. If you are that player then please contact us. Green Dragon Inn Email mages: Yakamasia...
  9. meira

Green Dragon Inn has 5 open spots

Hi, we have 5 open spots for totally active players. We will accept new players that have a trader. We are boosted goods builds based and trade for the rest of our goods. Requirements are, take part in Fellowship adventures, tournaments, and spire. Even if you are new you can contribute. Be on...