• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. LilWolf De Lioncourt

sorry I have been away

hi Everyone:) sorry it's been awhile since I've been in the Forum I was struck down with not only a Respetory Virus but was hit with the COVID virus also for about 5 weeks:(:( and I'm finally starting to feel better although my voice isn't back yet. I've missed being here in the forum. oh and...
  2. LilWolf De Lioncourt

sorry I haven't been around much

I had a major surgery on June 24th, I had my left leg amputated just below my knee:( it took over 100 staples to close up... I have been dealing with severe nueropathy with permenant nerve damage and numbness for a year and a half. I also have diabeties. Started in my right leg and the middle of...
  3. LilWolf De Lioncourt

question about doing a new realm

I have a question about if You do a new Realm and stay as a Elven. Can you keep the things that You have in Your inventory and continue to use them or do You have to just start all over and you Can't use anything from Your inventory from the realm you are doing now? Hopefully that wasn't to...
  4. LilWolf De Lioncourt

question about the Spire of Eternity Castle

hi All I have a question about the Spire of Eternity Castle... the last time it was up I almost got to the top and then it was taken away, now that it's back I have to start all over again at the bottomo_O I was wondering why can't we start where we left off when the Castle disappeared? It get's...
  5. LilWolf De Lioncourt

my Lakers lost a legend Kobie Bryant & 13 yr. old Daughter killed in helicopter crash

I wanted to post my deepest condolences to a Lakers Legend Kobie Bryant & his 13. yr. old Daughter killed in a helicopter crash today:(.. I don't know how many NBA Fans play Elvenar but kobie was a great athlete on and Off the court. I've been a Lakers fan since I was little, & I was shocked...
  6. LilWolf De Lioncourt

a question I have about a Winter Magic Quest that I'm on..

I'm on a new quest for the Winter Magic quest and i'm not sure how to do this as I have not ever done a quest like this before. It says "produce fresh supplies for the local food market" was hoping someone can help me out so I can do this quest:) Thank You "LilWolf De Lioncourt" I just...
  7. LilWolf De Lioncourt

why Elves don't have a clock on their main hall

ok I was just curious about something. I noticed when I'm doing neighborly help in my world map and when I help the humans I noticed they have a Clock on thier Main Halls but the Elves Don't:eek:. I was just wondering why that was..o_O thanks for checking on this for me.. LilWolf De...
  8. LilWolf De Lioncourt

have you ever had to put your pet down?*sighs*

I was wondering if there were any here who have had to put their beloved pet to sleep?:( I've had a service cat for almost 12 years, and she saved my life one night and has gotten very sick to where she has gotten worse. So now this Thurs. I have to do what's best for my cat *trinket* and have...
  9. LilWolf De Lioncourt

what do you do for halloween?

hi everyone I was just curious what everyone does for Halloween and do some dress up when they go to work? Me? I used to dress up and sit on the porch with this HUGE bowl of Candy and wait for the little ones and not to little ones come up to me:D one year I dressed up real creepy like and not...
  10. LilWolf De Lioncourt

what do you do when you run out of space on your city?

Forgive me if I've asked this question before but can't remember if I asked it or not*lol*:eek: but I was wondering even tho i'm not even Close but what do you do when You've run out of space on Your city and can't build anymore on it?:eek: do you start all over again on another City? Anyways...
  11. LilWolf De Lioncourt

where were you when 9/11 hit

I was wondering if everyone knew where they were when that unforgettable day happened 9/11? I was living in Colorado back then and on line with a friend of mine when she all of a sudden freaked out, and I said "What's wrong"? she said "Omg Omg 2 planes just hit the Twin Towers" I rushed home...
  12. LilWolf De Lioncourt

question about summer mermaids quest vision vapor

hi all... I'm doing a summer mermaids quest and it says "gain 5 Vision Vapor" was wondering if someone could help me out cuz I can't remember*lol* so I can do that quest. Thanks "LilWolf":eek::rolleyes::D
  13. LilWolf De Lioncourt

a idea to collect our resourses faster

this is just something that I thought of earlier not sure if it's been suggested or not, But what about making a button where we could just click once and it would collect all our resources from all our buildings instead of having to click each building one at a time, and it wouldn't be so time...
  14. LilWolf De Lioncourt

what should we do when buildings expire

ok well I have another question:) I have some buildings that I got when we just had the phoenix event when opening up different chests. I placed them on my city and also see where it shows that they will end in 82 days. I take it after those 82 days we will lose them forever?:eek: I have the...
  15. LilWolf De Lioncourt

I need help here's the question

here's my question I bought a Walmart Money card it's like a VISA yesterday. I've been able to use it before when I buy things on my other on line games. I just got it registered today on line so i'm trying to buy the 1100 diamonds with it and I keep getting is the credit card number is...
  16. LilWolf De Lioncourt

question..

seems i'm over in this section then any other*laughs* I do have a question tho, Over in the Trader and in the Wholesaler, I was wondering why You can't buy Marble but You can buy Planks and Steel? I do at times check out what other players are selling. Anyways I was just curious:cool: Thanks...
  17. LilWolf De Lioncourt

here's another question*lol*

ok I have this question I was wondering what the symble is that is next to the standard goods box? It's a circle that looks like a skull.. I noticed that the other day, and perhaps someone can explain what that is for:) thanks LilWolf:D
  18. LilWolf De Lioncourt

another question

hi all:) i have another question. I was wondering when Your moving buildings around on your city can you not rotate them to face a different direction then what they are now?:confused: for Instance I've been wanting to rotate my sparkling tree to face a different way. I wasn't sure so just...
  19. LilWolf De Lioncourt

well here's another question

OK I noticed when Your building stuff in your City and place your espansion I see a lot of "well I call them Obsticles"*laughs* thing's like big trees and statues and rocks do those disappear once you place a expansion down for your city or do you have to build around them instead?:confused: I'm...
  20. LilWolf De Lioncourt

here's another curious question

ok I was curious how long this game was in the making before people could start playing it:) I think that's what I'm trying to post*laughs* and is this game based in Germany? Whoever thought up this game was pretty :cool: Plus this game is really addictive:D:D:p would there ever be a Elvenar 2...