• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. michmarc

Notification when collecting from Golden Abyss does not include culture bonus

Game version: v1.165.2-(18133ce) - html5 (2022-12-08 10:49) Game world: Khelonar Browser + version: Edge Version 108.0.1462.46 (Official build) (64-bit) Operating System: Windows 11 (10.0.22621.963) Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: michmarc Humans or Elves: Elf When collecting from...
  2. michmarc

Winter Magic discussion thread

The tooltip notification when you click on the GA gold production isn't showing the culture boost, although the notification you get in the status bar at the top of the screen [desktop] does show that extra amount. (I assume the same is true for EE and PT, but I haven't checked.) (13728/8320...
  3. michmarc

Autumn Zodiac 2022

Not sure how that helps because scouting cost (and hence encounter difficulty) go up as each province is scouted, not as they are completed.
  4. michmarc

Autumn Zodiac 2022

Note that @Jackluyt's isn't quite correct. The raw numbers are accurate, but it isn't always right to pick the chest with the "best" option because it may be too expensive when you have bad choices. A simple example to cite what I mean: Say you have only 3 chests: a chest costing 50 that...
  5. michmarc

15 KP code is Wrong in Dawn of phoenix

Just came to report the same thing.
  6. michmarc

Non-boosted production quest in Ch18

I just got this quest. I'm boosted in Planks, which means my boosted ascended good is Ignited Ingots. Why am I being asked to produce Sprouts? The game should never encourage the production of non-boosted goods. (A better quest might be to acquire sprouts, as a way to introduce ascended...
  7. michmarc

Residence and Workshop Size

I think what @Elocean is asking is not that the grid-square size change, but that the building take up less space in that grid so it doesn't overlap things as much. I think that large buildings overlapping small things is a big problem, not just with houses but with all buildings. Good luck...
  8. michmarc

No warning when nothing would be lost

There are a number of places in the game where you get a warning that if you do this, production will reset. For example, switching the trader between Seeds and Unurium, evolving a wonder, moving a set piece, etc. However, it gives this same warning, even if nothing would be lost. See the...
  9. michmarc

Neighborly help window

The only hope is that there are other ideas that they have shot down (like fellowship badges) that suddenly out of nowhere get implemented. [I'd like a "help everyone" button like some other games have so I don't even have to mash hundreds of buttons, even if it is as easy as mobile makes it.]
  10. michmarc

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

What a si11y thread...
  11. michmarc

Suggestion for New Event Building: Pet Food

And people complain it doesn't show up there very often. It's not artifact scarce, but available in limited quantities. Sort of like the military buildings (Unleashed Unit, etc), you can only craft them at the rate they show up in the MA; you can't make "as much as you want" like you can for...
  12. michmarc

Suggestion for New Event Building: Pet Food

While I'm sure everyone would like more pet food in the same way that everyone would like more diamonds, I can't really see it happening. When the feeding animals first rolled out, Inno said that scarcity of pet food was a limiting factor for the powerful feeding abilities that these buildings...
  13. michmarc

Odd word wrap in research description

Also, I can see this on another PC. Also using edge, but with a normal-DPI monitor (1920x1080 with both Windows set at 100% and Edge at 100%.)
  14. michmarc

Creating Space Quest in Dwarves Unacceptable

Note that when you get to the end of the chapter, all of the "mandatory" quests become declinable. Additionally, there is no requirement to do the quests "in order" (that is, you can work on other parts of your tech tree and come back to that. You'll probably have a flurry of quests to pick up...
  15. michmarc

Sorry... didn't see this reply until now. The browser is set to 100% zoom. Windows is set to 150% scaling (as this is a high-DPI monitor).
  16. michmarc

Game version: v1.136.4-(0acbfbb) - html5 (2021-08-19 15:02) Game world: Khelonar Browser + version: Microsoft Edge Version 92.0.902.84 (Official build) (64-bit) Operating System: Windows 10 21H1 Screen resolution: 2496x1664 Account name: michmarc Humans or Elves: Elves On some of my research...
  17. michmarc

Advanced Scouting Evolving Building

Because I have a L31 TimeWarp, plus a Polar Bear, I have zero tourney cooldown. This lets me put out five-day buildings on Thursday night and use them for two full tournaments (and two Spire runs). This week was a "Tuesday" week so I did my normal 20 rounds that day. Halfway through, I...
  18. michmarc

Advanced Scouting Evolving Building

I think the majority of the 'encounter or something' and 'gain relics' quests are intended to be completed via the tournament. Consider gain 20 relics: that's 20 encounters on the world map, but it is probably only about 5 tourney encounters since each of those awards multiple relics. With...
  19. michmarc

Remove "give neighborly help" quests in events

These quests essentially punish you for being a good neighbor. If you regularly give neighborly help, then when the quest comes up, you have no way to complete it until the next day. On the other hand, if you are selfish player, then you will have neighbors available to help. These quests...