• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. C-Nymph

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

Your fellowshipmembers who’d hate to see you go <3
  2. C-Nymph

And for those of you who also have an account on EN servers/forum; be sure to also sign the petition there: Petition: SAVE THE FORUM
  3. C-Nymph

Not sure. The wiki link is still available in the game though... I'd assume they won't be that stupid to also delete the Wiki? But then again, this is Inno we're talking about...
  4. C-Nymph

For what it's worth, Solaris has acted upon the request to add the forum links to EN and US forums in the "Useful Links" channel on Discord in the English section, so that players who now go to Discord looking for info are at least for the coming months still able to find the link to the forums...
  5. C-Nymph

Discord?

If you use the invite link to enter the server via the browser version first, it will show up in your server list on the pc app as well so you can then access it from there. Just make sure you login to the browser version with the same account as you do the pc app (same e-mail address and...
  6. C-Nymph

It worked for StarTrek

I made a direct link to this petition that is easy to share and copy-paste: tiny.cc/save-the-forum Without the http part it fits perfectly in your city name, and it still links here, so feel free to copy and paste it to your city names :) Let's promote this petition even more in game...
  7. C-Nymph

It worked for StarTrek

Do I get one vote per city? ;) Either way, obvious +1 from me. C-Nymph
  8. C-Nymph

You can mute specific channels, but you can also mute the entire server if that's what you wish. Click on the down-arrow next to the server name to expand the menu: Then click Notification Settings to open this screen and toggle Mute on: Edit: on mobile it's the three dots next to the server...
  9. C-Nymph

There's a really easy solution to that though. Don't send links like this http://www.elvenar.com, but just send them as elvenar.com, they can still copy it and it will get them to the website you want them to go to. Just don't add the http or www.
  10. C-Nymph

Or IRC with a modern jacket.
  11. C-Nymph

Dragon Reborn is seeking active players

We have a spot open again :)
  12. C-Nymph

I chuckled at the word 'getting'. They've been greedy for years, it's only getting worse :P Lol, they have no issue staying solvent, Inno proudly presents their billion euro revenue on their website: https://www.innogames.com/company/about-us
  13. C-Nymph

Future of the Scrolls of Knowledge and other resources

Excellent suggestion! Totally forgot we had that option, I love the Way Back Machine!
  14. C-Nymph

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Well that sucks, didn't have enough time to spend all my event currency, tried to rush it in the end, but failed because spending event currency in this type of event is a total drag and takes ages! Hate these types of events! Just let me click some chests and be done with it. But having to...
  15. C-Nymph

Future of the Scrolls of Knowledge and other resources

Rather because they were told by Inno to limit their demand on Inno’s servers, because all the data that can be pulled up on demand in ElvenStats is readily available because it pulls it directly from Inno’s servers. So I highly doubt it is limited to just the top tier FS results because of time...
  16. C-Nymph

Tournament ending early

But you play on EN1, right? Because I do as well and tourney ended there at the regular time. There are also no complaints about it on the EN forum. So to me it seems only US servers were affected.
  17. C-Nymph

How fast can you do the spire?

My fastest was 7-8 minutes from bottom to top, all autofighting. And on browser, wouldn’t be able to do that on the app, the animations are too slow there. Long live muscle memory and fast mouseclicks! Wasn’t for fun though, but because I almost forgot and had to race three cities to the top in...
  18. C-Nymph

Tournament ending early

Felyndral (US3) also ended early. I play on EN1 as well, tourney on that server ended at the regular time.
  19. C-Nymph

Tournament ending early

I was just about to do my tourney run, meanwhile completing quests, was supposed to have another 45 minutes of tourney left but it ended already. Why was this not announced??? I am only at quest 23 due to personal circumstances, was planning on using zero cooldown tourney to speed through some...
  20. C-Nymph

Living on the edge

If Inno can make a complicated formula to calculate how difficult/expensive our tourney and spire encounters are based on multiple factors in the game, it should be easy enough to make a formula that expands the trading circle for people that live further and further away from the center of the...