• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SGT AT ARMS

Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

"many players will waste alot of lights trying to un-fog every tile. Effectively moving thru the map itself could have been the benchmark for GP progress, that also would facilitate every fog tile need'n to be opened." NIcely worded - wasted is exactly correct
  2. SGT AT ARMS

Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

Ha ha as with any game one improvement equals one non improvement great job one the tourneys and spire changes but can I ask why did you guys waste so much time and effort on this style of event? I thought the events were in sad shape b4 but now I would rather have them as opposed to the soup...
  3. SGT AT ARMS

Increasingly difficult tourneys

Ok been reading- it seems battles are tougher an losses are more- However, as I sift thru what is being posted I realized that in the early stages I outgrew where I am today. Now its a game of catch up. when in actuality I should have started slower, grew slower, and let myself get to the pace...
  4. SGT AT ARMS

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Well I could ask for NO better, nor could I have gotten it faster anywhere else with the quality I received here-- ty again for your hard work an generosity of your skills- SGT
  5. SGT AT ARMS

As anticipated,:) nothing less than better than I deserve TY
  6. SGT AT ARMS

Phoenix effects

I would assume it would be like upgrading anything in this game- let it finish its task or 0 it and upgrade seems logical enough-
  7. SGT AT ARMS

Dragon egg.

Just like having children or pets u got to feed them if you want them to do well :)
  8. SGT AT ARMS

Well I maybe a bit ignorant but terminology like Advanced Scouts = REDUCED scouting costs significantly-an decrease in cost of negotiations and enemy army sizes means just that reduced- I have yet to find anything reduced so I am a tad bit lost an henceforth "Harder to get the same points as...
  9. SGT AT ARMS

You are not alone in noticing that small degree of difficulty in between rounds, I too had that same "gut" feeling and I am just a "new guy" here so I just figured I was imagining it-- now not so much anyone since others have notice similar trends - SGT
  10. SGT AT ARMS

Sir Squirrel, after reviewing your quality artwork and my decision of "liking" the game an deciding to keep playing; I would like for you to layout a signature/avaitar for me if and when you have the "spare" time? As the name implies- keeper of peace either thru force or humanitarian efforts...
  11. SGT AT ARMS

The Name Game

Mike Wallace
  12. SGT AT ARMS

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

is 7 Heaven?
  13. SGT AT ARMS

Gravity Inn-troductions competition

not seeing it
  14. SGT AT ARMS

The Saga of The Restoration Spell..

Life in the US is not nearly the picnic most around the world think that it is, however, it is better in some respects than what other Countries have. With that being said the formalities of being "polite", there are those rules in other Countries that "WE" used to have i.e., traditional family...
  15. SGT AT ARMS

Are we down?

I just went to google and it finally let me in after 2 days
  16. SGT AT ARMS

One Word Reply Game

17. SGT AT ARMS

New Guest Race: The Luminescent

Mystical Luminescence. Covers all 3-- light, dark and magical or if you would rather Luminescent Mystique
  18. SGT AT ARMS

New Guest Race: The Luminescent

It is an interesting concept