• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Fayeanne

PSA: Inventory Searching (Browser)

I don't know how many others have noticed this, but in the browser version at least, when searching your Summonings, you can type "evolving" and it will show you all of your evolving buildings (even ones that don't have the word "evolving" anywhere in their name). Likewise, you can search for...
  2. Fayeanne

Return of the repeatable quests!

Game version: v1.169.4-(1c3cc74) - html5 (2023-02-23 10:03) Account name: Fayeanne Game worlds: Winyandor and Elcysandir These guys showed up in two of my cities this morning. I don't mind, but I was under the impression they were supposed to be gone?
  3. Fayeanne

Arrow keys pan city view

Browser client suggestion: On the world map view, it is possible to use the four arrow keys (up, down, left, right) to pan (scroll) around the world map. I suggest adding the same functionality to the city view (in addition to panning by holding down the mouse button--I'm not suggesting...
  4. Fayeanne

Magic Academy Crafting disorder

Game version: v1.119.5-(dc6518d) - html5 (2020-12-22 12:30) Game world: Winyandor (I think!) Browser + version: Firefox 84.0 Account name: Fayeanne Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility: 3/5 (only because I haven't tested more than twice) Current situation: This is a very minor cosmetic...
  5. Fayeanne

Closed | Archived Brown Bear produces incorrect units

Game version: v1.113.3-(0cefd1b) (2020-09-17 10:00) Game world: Verified on Elcysandir and Sinya Arda (probably all) Humans or Elves: Both Reproducibility: 5/5 Current situation: Both the Stage 1 and Stage 2 Brown Bears are giving Orc Warriors and Orc Strategists as part of their 48-hour...
  6. Fayeanne

Closed | Archived Magic Academy Relics

Game version: v1.101.6-(0946469) (2020-04-02 14:42) Game world: (all) Browser + version: Chrome (HTML5) Flash Player version: N/A Operating System: Windows Reproducibility: 5/5 Current situation: I'm guessing this has already been noticed, but for some reason, after the most recent update...
  7. Fayeanne

Neighborly Help sound effects

Game version: v1.93.4-(a39ee91) (2019-12-06 13:36) (HTML5 client) Browser: Chrome (haven't tried with others) Reproducibility: 3 This is a very minor thing, but when using the new Neighborly Help pop-up, if you have the Crystal Lighthouse (Elves) and you receive a reward chest, the sound effect...
  8. Fayeanne

Check All Workshops

Game version: v1.88.5-(3cc083c) (2019-09-20 14:15) Browser: Google Chrome Version 77.0.3865.90 Flash Player version: N/A Operating System: Windows Reproducibility: 5/5 Severity: Cosmetic Current situation: When using the new "start production in all idle buildings" checkmark on the browser...
  9. Fayeanne

Double credit for spending Knowledge Points

Game version: v1.78.6-(412be7f) (2019-05-07 09:17) Game world: Sinya Arda (also Winyandor) Browser + version: Chrome 74.0.3729.131 Flash Player version: N/A (using HTML5 client) Operating System: Windows Screen resolution: Low :) Account name: Fayeanne Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility...