• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Armory (Orc Breeding Grounds)

THX ! I've got one working, but couldn't remember how I got to the Orc Production ...
  2. Armory (Orc Breeding Grounds)

3. Armory (Orc Breeding Grounds)

Where or how do i acquire one of these ??
  4. The Next Adventure ...

..begins when ??
  5. Fellowship Adventure Final Rankings

Where do I find this ???
  6. Help Chests

I’m considering building the Sunset Towers – The overview tells me there is a seeds reward for every “Help Chest” What exactly is that ??
  7. Ink

No prob, Ms. Fairy ! THX for the attempt ! THX, E.A. for responding ! LT
  8. Ink

So, I now have one of my Scrolls Factories @ level 23, but it's still not offering me ink .........
  9. Ink

Where , and at what level , do I produce Ink ?
  10. Trap Maker

What, and where, is this ?
  11. Dune Crystal Factory

I researched it - but I can't find it to build it ................
  12. Elemental Manufactories

I've unlocked the Elemental Marble Manufactory, but I can't find it to build one......... where's it at ?? .I think I figgered it out ... the "Elemental" kicks in when I upgrade an existing Manufactory, correct ??
  13. Chapter Ten Campus and Academies

I realize I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but I just wanna be sure......... Am I thru with these ? Can I clear them away ??
  14. Breeding grounds

THX !
  15. Breeding grounds

When can I start producing Orcs ?
  16. .......about the adventure....

My fellowship has a problem... example ; We've completed the blue path.... half the members say "Don't claim the flag; complete another path first and the rewards are bigger..... the other half say completing another path before claiming the flag gives you more rewards.... a little help...
  17. Personality switch ??

THX !
  18. Personality switch ??

A member of my fellowship asks if there's any way to switch from human to elf.... i
  19. Invitations to Aspirants

Thank You !
  20. Invitations to Aspirants

I see the list of aspirants, and I see the "Invitation" next to the name, but clicking on it gets me nowhere.......... help ??