• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Armory (Orc Breeding Grounds)

Where or how do i acquire one of these ??
  2. The Next Adventure ...

..begins when ??
  3. Fellowship Adventure Final Rankings

Where do I find this ???
  4. Help Chests

I’m considering building the Sunset Towers – The overview tells me there is a seeds reward for every “Help Chest” What exactly is that ??
  5. Ink

Where , and at what level , do I produce Ink ?
  6. Trap Maker

What, and where, is this ?
  7. Dune Crystal Factory

I researched it - but I can't find it to build it ................
  8. Elemental Manufactories

I've unlocked the Elemental Marble Manufactory, but I can't find it to build one......... where's it at ?? .I think I figgered it out ... the "Elemental" kicks in when I upgrade an existing Manufactory, correct ??
  9. Chapter Ten Campus and Academies

I realize I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but I just wanna be sure......... Am I thru with these ? Can I clear them away ??
  10. Breeding grounds

When can I start producing Orcs ?
  11. .......about the adventure....

My fellowship has a problem... example ; We've completed the blue path.... half the members say "Don't claim the flag; complete another path first and the rewards are bigger..... the other half say completing another path before claiming the flag gives you more rewards.... a little help...
  12. Personality switch ??

A member of my fellowship asks if there's any way to switch from human to elf.... i
  13. Invitations to Aspirants

I see the list of aspirants, and I see the "Invitation" next to the name, but clicking on it gets me nowhere.......... help ??
  14. A Pagoda ??

What's up with that Pagoda-lookin' construction that showed up to the east of my city ....?
  15. Moving on Up ...

I know I ask this Question every time I advance, but I just don't want to make a huge mistake... I'mnow on level ten... can I rid myself of the Forest Glade and related Manufactories ?
  16. Joining a Fellowship

I've recieved mail from a neighbor on my map who wants to jooin my fellowship, but doesn't know how......... I must admit, it's been so long since I did it that it's all a fog.... can anyone break it down for me ?
  17. The Ranger

I'm seeing a Ranger upgrade coming, but I don't have a ranger .... what did I miss ?
  18. Royal Restorations and blueprints

..........when am I gonna see these items ?
  19. Mushrooms......

.Having cleared Orcs & Goblins, can I sell off my mushroom farms and Portal ?? Or will I need them still ??
  20. Orcan Inventory

What must I do to increase my 'shroom capacity ? I need more than my ability to store....