• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. mephalia39

Recruiting active players

Tinkers Project has a couple openings. We are a weekly 10 chest fellowship. Looking for some active players. Feel free to message me in game with any questions. Team oriented. Have active traders etc.
  2. mephalia39

FA

They never do that there:( It happens again... Im going elsewhere.
  3. mephalia39

FA

Would like to see a change in where who has participated in each round of the FA is located.Have run into several people who don't bother to click the x to close the window, and by mistake advance the FA to the next round, causing is some cases massive damage to the outcome. Guess we have some...
  4. mephalia39

Fellowship looking for active players( HammerFall)

We don't have weekly minimums, but you grow your cities by being active active and participating in tourneys, spire, FA's, and the other events they have in the game. We have a couple positions available and have experienced players that can offer in game advice. Real life is more important, but...
  5. mephalia39

perks points

Thank you.:)
  6. mephalia39

perks points

Math is not my best subject :( Say I had 3k points that I used to get the 10th chest, and there was only a few points added after that by members, what kind of points should be returned the following week?
  7. mephalia39

perks points

Looking for clues on how to get tourney perks refilled. No matter where I use them, they are not coming back. Does anyone know what percent of them return after you use them. Thank you.
  8. mephalia39

Convent voting HERE ends 11/01 at midnight Eastern

3, 7,28, 34, 41
  9. mephalia39

Helping the Small to Medium players get blue prints

I will say some should change fellowships. There are a lot new players that join inactive fellowships because those are the ones that show up to pick from when you start and they don't know any better. Also, there a lot of fs with all low levels together because you can click and join. There are...
  10. mephalia39

Hello Hello! New to Elvenar!

Welcome:)
  11. mephalia39

Fair Trades?

The problem for me with the cross tier on some servers is that T2 is hard to get. So many are trading t3 for t1 and 2 that there is a huge imbalance happening. Very hard to get the t2. On one I can longer help my fs as I am in a chapter that requires high t2, and all they seem to put up is...
  12. mephalia39

Merger Looking for a fellowship of 3 to merge with us.

HammerFall would love to find 3 people to merge with us. We are pretty laid back. We do a tourney push every 4 weeks, but if we could find 3 players that would like to not have a bunch of requirements, however realize that tourney does help to grow your city, it would be awesome. 1k is pretty...
  13. mephalia39

Ancient wonders chapters 16 and up

Thank you :)
  14. mephalia39

hmmm you are right. I do tourney/spire every week, as well as try to get through the chapters. Jack of all trades master of none I guess lol
  15. mephalia39

Wondering which of these ancient wonders are best and must haves. Space is always the issue :)
  16. mephalia39

How often do you release players from your fellowship?

I don't either, however some of those people don't bother to answer messages, even if they have been on. :(
  17. mephalia39

How often do you release players from your fellowship?

Would love to find an alliance on Arendyll with a higher level fs that has people that don't quite make requirements or need a different pace for a bit, but actively play the game . Sometimes people need a break from gold spire for example ie elvenar chapter.:)Have slowly taken a fs that had a...
  18. mephalia39

Looking for a member

Wish i could give cookies as an enticement,:) Have a couple openings.
  19. mephalia39

Looking for a member

Hammerfall is looking for a member. Tired of going for gold spire and 10 chests each week? You might give us a try. One monthly tourney push at which we succeed. Some of us play more then one world and its nice to have place with a more relaxed atmosphere. We all participate in events and fa...