• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. mephalia39

Recruiting active players

Tinkers Project has a couple openings. We are a weekly 10 chest fellowship. Looking for some active players. Feel free to message me in game with any questions. Team oriented. Have active traders etc.
  2. mephalia39

FA

Would like to see a change in where who has participated in each round of the FA is located.Have run into several people who don't bother to click the x to close the window, and by mistake advance the FA to the next round, causing is some cases massive damage to the outcome. Guess we have some...
  3. mephalia39

Fellowship looking for active players( HammerFall)

We don't have weekly minimums, but you grow your cities by being active active and participating in tourneys, spire, FA's, and the other events they have in the game. We have a couple positions available and have experienced players that can offer in game advice. Real life is more important, but...
  4. mephalia39

perks points

Looking for clues on how to get tourney perks refilled. No matter where I use them, they are not coming back. Does anyone know what percent of them return after you use them. Thank you.
  5. mephalia39

Merger Looking for a fellowship of 3 to merge with us.

HammerFall would love to find 3 people to merge with us. We are pretty laid back. We do a tourney push every 4 weeks, but if we could find 3 players that would like to not have a bunch of requirements, however realize that tourney does help to grow your city, it would be awesome. 1k is pretty...
  6. mephalia39

Ancient wonders chapters 16 and up

Wondering which of these ancient wonders are best and must haves. Space is always the issue :)
  7. mephalia39

Looking for a member

Hammerfall is looking for a member. Tired of going for gold spire and 10 chests each week? You might give us a try. One monthly tourney push at which we succeed. Some of us play more then one world and its nice to have place with a more relaxed atmosphere. We all participate in events and fa...
  8. mephalia39

Looking

We are looking for a player, chapter 3 or higher, that has interest in tourney and spire:)
  9. mephalia39

question

Was wondering how long players merging with another fs, have to wait to join the other fs and have their tourney scores count. Both fs have perks. One is a ways higher then the other in perks. Thank you.:)
  10. mephalia39

FS perks

Just wondered how high the perks go? Are they infinite? or do they go on past 10?
  11. mephalia39

Looking for spire tips

Was wondering if anyone had any tips that might help me to manage getting through Elvenar chapter while doing spire gold each week, when you can't get to the final boss without some negotiations along the way. The negotiations prevent advancing in the skill tree quite often.
  12. mephalia39

Closed | Contact Support touney bug

Tourney bug in every world I play, A, C,F,W, and H. Buttons aren't always clickable and dont get rewards for provinces frequently. Screen goes back to a fight I already did. Makes for very slow and frustrating tourneys.
  13. mephalia39

HammerFall

Looking for someone tired of all the weekly requirements, but still plays the game to help us out with sentient and a monthly tourney push, of which we are close to a 10 chest weekly without push fs. Some of us push it in other cities, so like being able to do what we can without minimums. Being...
  14. mephalia39

Hello Good Morning

I dont post much but have had this forum acct for at least 21/2 years. Shouldnt my status on here change regardless of the number posts I make?
  15. mephalia39

Sentient goods Arendyll

When is something going to be done about the lack of trades on the server except 0 star for people that make velvet and bismuth ? Only get a few picked up here and there on the weekend.This is causing people to not be able to get through the elvenar chapter, let alone the other chapters that...
  16. mephalia39

HammerFall

Have a position available. We do fa's and a monthly tourney push. Would be a bonus if you happen to produce silk. We prefer to keep it fun and can offer in game advice if needed. Active use of the trading post helps everyone grow. We do ask to be notified if you will be away from game.
  17. mephalia39

Closed | Archived quest

A quest for 2nd scrolls building, did not complete. Had a streaming error. This happened a few minutes ago on wynyandor. If I wasn't a lowbie on here I wouldnt say anything, but would like credit for completing the quest before moving on. You can clearly see the 2 scrolls buildings as well as...
  18. mephalia39

Silky Kingdom Recruiting

We are looking for you new members. If you have questions about the game, we can help. We don't do pushes, so don't have to worry about making minimum points. We do participate in all the usual activities and are active players. Real life is more important, but this is a nice escape. :) We could...
  19. mephalia39

Silky Kingdom

Our fs is recruiting. We do tourneys fa's, help each other out with visits and trades... but do not require minimum points in tourneys. This is a game. RL is more important. We also can offer advice on how to play, building etc. Many of us play on more than 1 world. We do not however, want to be...