• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Best Ancient Wonders?

Will second this on all counts. At the moment, my (now level 14) Prosperity Towers produces more than 5 unboosted, fully leveled workshops. I would consider this AW a must-have given how many population it takes to build/maintain workshops. At very low levels it is the equivalent to another...
  2. Divine seeds production amount questions

Cool, that helps with my AW decision making. I was very torn between the martial monastery and ETC.
  3. Divine seeds production amount questions

Oh, thank you. I didn't realize those would start giving me seeds.
  4. Divine seeds production amount questions

I'm in constructs, with a fully upgraded trader and the triumph of the tides building producing seeds, as well as assorted event buildings. I also have one each of my sentient goods manufactories. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get over 30K seeds despite collecting from my trader at least 4...
  5. T2 manufactories in Amuni

Does anyone have suggestions for how many T2 manufactories they kept in Amuni? I currently have three of my boosted manufactories (scrolls) and I'm working on building one T2 sentient manufactory (silk). Did anyone get rid of one of their boosted T2 manufactories to make room for the sentient...
  6. No Wishing Wells?

I'd agree that they've mostly phased out Wishing Wells, though I think that's still an experiment to see how well things balance since they've added diamonds in the spire. Frankly, with a twice a day collection, the only real reason to have a wishing well is the diamonds. A three hour workshop...
  7. Mystical object and VV accumulation

I reached 100 vision vapor shortly after the Air Traders event started. However, I'm not fond of the event currency as a reward. Will the vision vapor I gain through crafting continue to accumulate even if I don't open the mystical object chest until after the event? Or do I need to open it in...
  8. Summer Solstice Event Feedback

I...am an idiot. It is unlocked, but I completely forgot I unlocked and was looking ahead to see if it was there (and, predictably didn't find it.) Wow, that's...definitely a moment to remember. XD Thanks!
  9. Summer Solstice Event Feedback

As a human city, how can I complete the gain four vision vapor or two combining catalysts quest? I have no magic academy, and I think that (and possibly tournaments...?) is the only way to get either...