• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. oeferbii

Recruiting Free Bird Needs YOU!

If you're seeking advice from a really friendly, helpful group then Free Bird currently has three openings. Contact me in game or join direct. We would love to fill the spaces prior to start of FA on Thur 17th August. Any contribution, whether large or small, is always appreciated. Oeferbii AM
  2. oeferbii

Casual fellowship

If you're seeking advice from a really friendly, helpful group then Free Bird currently has three openings. Contact me in game or join direct..We are looking to fill the spaces prior to start of FA on Thur 6th Oct. Any contribution, whether large or small, is always appreciated. Best Wishes...
  3. oeferbii

Free Bird needs YOU!

We are looking for new members to help expand our thriving fellowship. The nucleus of Free Bird is very active, visiting fellows daily, taking part in tournaments, Spire and fellowship adventures, where we pull together well as a team. Due to the recent departure of a couple of long-time members...
  4. oeferbii

Free Bird Needs You!

Last call before Fellowship Adventure................. ! I can make room if you are interested.
  5. oeferbii

Question

I used it on Monday to reorganise a city to maximise space. I was delighted with the efficient layout............three hours later, I realised I had enough mana and supplies for a main hall upgrade but not quite enough space to accommodate the larger building. Ugh! It's a great tool though - I...
  6. oeferbii

Free Bird Needs You!

We are looking for new members to help expand our thriving fellowship. The nucleus of Free Bird is very active, visiting fellows daily, taking part in tournaments, Spire and fellowship adventures, where we pull together well as a team. Due to the recent departure of a couple of long-time members...
  7. oeferbii

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

So sorry to hear about your Mom, Druindar.
  8. oeferbii

Portal tracks...not for connecting Portal to MH?

Dwarven Portal connects to main hall with normal roads/streets, then the settlement buildings, (copper foundry, granite mine), must connect to the portal with portal tracks. It works in the same way with all future guest races and their portals/buildings. Hope this helps.
  9. oeferbii

Fewer events and FAs

Call me weird, but FA is my favourite part of the game. I love the camaraderie and the engagement with other fellows. I agree that the rewards could be much better, but this really isn't my reason for participating.
  10. oeferbii

'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

As you were writing this, I was writing my comment. I could not agree more!
  11. oeferbii

'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

Finding this FA demoralising after we have been improving our standing so much over the previous few. Acquiring sufficient resources for bracelets and those pesky 'arcane residue' blighters have been our downfall. Most members have fairly young cities and advance preparation of workshop/set...
  12. oeferbii

Who Else is Getting Pooped-Out?

Actually, yes - I am feeling hacked off with it all today. Over the last few FAs, my fellowship has increased ranking each time, finishing 22nd last time which was brilliant for us. It was also the first time we had completed all three stages and the first experience some players have had of the...
  13. oeferbii

Lost Saved Game

There's a player in my fellowship who has been inactive for over a year but his city still exists. We hold on to his space because we knew he had issues in real life. Same goes for cities surrounding me where no development has happened for ages but they're still there. Which world do you play...
  14. oeferbii

Fellowship Adventure

We like to set a goal of finishing top 100, top 50, whatever......... We are not a high-ranking fellowship overall but by working to complete all paths on stages one and two, we earn enough points to improve our position with every FA. We are doing the same this time but with a new strategy for...
  15. oeferbii

Age of Wonders looking for like-minded members

Are you looking to join a fellowship before the start of the upcoming Fellowship Adventure? Age of Wonders is a friendly fellowship currently seeking a new influx of fellows to replace longstanding but now inactive players. We are currently ranked 87 but are aiming higher, and in FA we have...
  16. oeferbii

One Word Reply Game

boss
  17. oeferbii

Moderately active player looking for a new fellowship

We are rebuilding our Fellowship, Free Bird, after the majority of of our active members transferred to our sister FS, Age of Wonders, to create one strong fs as opposed to two middling groups. We have recently shed a lot of dead weight, ie members with high scores who no longer participate, so...
  18. oeferbii

Active player with 3 accounts looking for a new home.

Hello Armybeans - we can accommodate you in Free Bird. We already have a fellow there with three accounts. Even if you just want to join so you can participate in fellowship adventure and see how it goes? We would love to have you. We are a redeveloping fellowship with a nucleus of active...
  19. oeferbii

One Word Reply Game

night
  20. oeferbii

One Word Reply Game

medal