• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. gjetski

Sentence Game

"Right," Robin righteously rounded. Robin rowed round rallying rebels. Revelry ran rigorously, raising rapiers, rousing roles, regarding refunds required.
  2. gjetski

Things I've Never Owned Game

A Dukes of Hazzard trash can.
  3. gjetski

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

4. gjetski

Say Something About The Person Above You...

Sincerity is a quality that the one above me portrays.
  5. gjetski

The Food Game

Onion
  6. gjetski

Book Recommendations

For Whom the Bell Tolls and On the Beach are two books I read over 20 years ago and still stay with me. I haven't read much fiction over the past 15 years. I remember liking a Janny Wurts series and Terry Goodkind.
  7. gjetski

One Word Reply Game

Wizard
  8. gjetski

ARCH NEMESIS seeking adventurers!

Arch Nemesis is seeking fellowship members who like to chat. We are an easygoing fellowship who like to laugh and sometimes be a bit silly. We would like members who make visits at least 3 times weekly. Participation in tournaments is not mandatory but encouraged. Participation in adventures is...
  9. gjetski

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

10. gjetski

*Old Souls & Empaths* Recruiting

Didn't we almost make it through the third stage of the last adventure?
  11. gjetski

Need new fellowship!!

Hi Haru, You are welcome to join our fellowship, Paradox Collective Logic, on US3 - Felyndral. We are very active in fellowship adventures and are already beginning to plan ahead. I believe you would rank 5th in our FA, as far as scores go. Your production of gems would likely be helpful...
  12. gjetski

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

It looks like I successfully uploaded the Avatar and signature that you designed for me. I love them! Thank you so much! :)
  13. gjetski

Actually, purple is my favorite color! I like the second signature the best. Thank you so much for it it looks really cool! I love the Avatar, too! Would it be possible to have a background color behind it? It must have taken a long time to cut out f the picture! I think that an almost black...
  14. gjetski

Let me know if you want me to post the bigger version. :)
  15. gjetski

Thanks! I am excited to see the results!
  16. gjetski

I realized I posted the wrong one. I re-posted.... Sorry about that!
  17. gjetski

Here are two pics of an unfinished painting of mine. Most of my pics are not the right shape or not fantasy related. Here are some doodles of mine which might work better.
  18. gjetski

Hi Sir Squirrel, I can take a pic of one of my paintings and post it as soon as I read your link. Thank you so much for doing this!
  19. gjetski

Hi Sir Squirrel! I would love to have a Signature for myself. My user name is part of my email address, derived from a nickname given to me. If you have time, a Signature would be great. I have Illustrator on my computer, but the computer freezes up all the time and I have not taken time to...
  20. gjetski

New Beginnings seeking new members to join our wonderful Fellowship

I sent a request to join. I am boosted in planks and silk. I will be boosted in magic dust, soon. I am active daily. I am looking for a fellowship active in trading and tournaments. Still learning. Gjetski