• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. nightrider1

population rip off

i just discovered there is a 5% penalty on return of population when you sell off excess buildings built during an FA it cost 20 to build a marble and when you sell it you get 17 back
  2. nightrider1

christmas gift

i want to give my fellowship goods what is the widest trade allowed i.e. 10k to 1 thanks in advance and Merry Christmas all Night
  3. nightrider1

trader mis function

i'm seeing two star ratings for 1 star postings they are random anyone else Night
  4. nightrider1

NOO PREASURE Seeking active member

Looking for 1 active member preferably with scrolls we are a relaxed very active fun group please give us a chance thank you Nightrider
  5. nightrider1

Rotate Unicorns

make some Unicorns 1-2s as opposed to 2-1or allow a crafted rota tor
  6. nightrider1

NOO PRESSURE LOOKING FOR RECRUITS

As our name implies we are a laid back but active group with several openings supportive and gregarious first rule is have fun Please apply or contact any of our mages Nightrider
  7. nightrider1

us o no login

site down
  8. nightrider1

wont load

anyone else experiencing difficulty?all i get is verbal tree explaining elvanar thanks
  9. nightrider1

NooPessure recruiting

Laid back but very active fellowship looking for several recruits .check us out and /or contact me if this is your style of game life . looking forward to having a conversation with you Night Rider 1
  10. nightrider1

MERGE PARTNER

Well established fellowship with 7 active members. We have lost members due to real life and health issues. Looking to merge with 1 {or more} fellowships to form a vibrant group. We have an excellent off site setup for FA planning and group communication please contact me in Winyandor messaging...
  11. nightrider1

Max Provinces now what?

what do you do after you have reached the limit to gain credit for further province exploration? explore for sake of Kp, rank, or just to fight? Your thoughts please and thank you Nightrider
  12. nightrider1

malfunction usa0

all print no log in
  13. nightrider1

whats up with US ;0 login its all print no log in
  14. nightrider1

MISUSE OF GAME WORLDS

Why are fellowships allowed to post on the member seeking side of Game worlds This is an abuse of description and confusing to members seeking a fellowship. Your thoughts appreciated Nightrider
  15. nightrider1

Pyrimid of Purification

where do the sentient goods boost show up i cant see any increases in production or storeroom thanks all
  16. nightrider1

Greedy Players

I find it obnoxious and totally against the the atmosphere of community play that some players are using their size to vacuum up sentient goods to corner the market and then post 2 to 1 trades in their favor making it impossible to to move forward in the game . I won't post names but its not...
  17. nightrider1

SKY DRAGONS RECRUITING NEW PLAYERS

We are currently accepting new players to Elvinar. We are a well established fellowship with a wide variety of members who are fun,:) knowledgeable:D, helpful;), active:cool: and supportive. If you are willing to be an active and communicative player please apply or contact any of our mages for...
  18. nightrider1

Sky Dragons are looking for YOU

Now that the FA is over we are looking to add new members We are a friendly easy going group run democratically with excellent member support. Please come and talk to any mage about joining us
  19. nightrider1

Sky Dragons are recruiting

We are a very active supportive and above all, a friendly fellowship. looking for new active members.Stop in for a friendly visit and join us
  20. nightrider1

OUTRAGEOUS ELEMENTAL TRADES

I see that there is definitely no sense of fair play among some players at the Elemental level. Multiple posts at 3/1 ratios is beyond greedy:confused::confused: