• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. PippinBoy

Players Leaving?

This alone is enough to keep me moving - slowly - through the game. I am only in Ch 15 - The Elvenar - and am now just going to slow down and enjoy the ride. I will rearrange, upgrade roads, swap out old culture for new, spend time analyzing my options instead of trying to plow through as...
  2. PippinBoy

Players Leaving?

Changing how I play the game...but will NOT "pay to play". If it still gets to be more drudgery than fun, I will take my leave.
  3. PippinBoy

Advanced Scouts Research into Elementals

Thanks all for your replies. I will go forward! Henroo, I am building up a goodly supply of mana & seeds for use - thanks for the tip!
  4. PippinBoy

Advanced Scouts Research into Elementals

Can I complete the Elementals Advanced Scouts without triggering sentient goods? Or, maybe a better question, when in Research are sentient goods triggered? I don't want to get into having to use sentient goods in tourneys or the Spire. TIA. ~ Pip
  5. PippinBoy

Troop Production Minimized!!

6. PippinBoy

Elvenar down?

Mine down also...usually we get a notice screen. Hmmm...wonder what's up.
  7. PippinBoy

Come have fun and earn rewards with a 10 chests and Gold Spire Fellowship!

This is a great fellowship. I am new to Elvenar and this group makes it easy - help is always there for all my questions. If you are looking for an active, fun (sometimes crazy!) fellowship, contact our AM, FearlessDingleberry.