• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Tajj

This game is about to die with the upcoming AW changes

This change means absolutely no solo players, you must be in a FS so forget about relaxing with a quiet game if that's your choice. You cannot move forward without a FS and I don't know how new players are supposed to move forward. Young cities can't play the Spire for frags, it eats too many...
  2. Tajj

Server Error

My 5 cities (Aren, Elcy, Khel, Haran, and Sinya) are all messed up. I did however update my chrome browser and now I can get into Arendyll but all I see are floating coins, hammers, mana, moonstone and so on. NO BUILDINGS! I was able to send an email to support but I haven't gotten an email back...
  3. Tajj

Server Error

Is anyone else having an issue with getting in the game on all cities? I keep getting "server error" after I log in. It almost loads 100% but stops and I get the error. Anybody else talking about this?
  4. Tajj

Server Error

I get a server error when trying to login on chrome. It loads to 11/27 then it pops up the server error. The login page recognizes me with the hello tajj screen, it just won't let me in. The help desk login also says my gmail is not found. Impossible. Nothing has changed so...? This is happening...
  5. Tajj

server error

Same here on Chrome. Two days now. It loads to 11/27 and stops. I also had a problem with the help desk, it says it doesn't recognize my gmail but the game knows me when I try and login, it has the usual "hello tajj" and then the server problem starts, can't get in any of my 5 cities.
  6. Tajj

Active? Or Not?

Thanks for all of those tips :) I have never had a message-feedback from anyone I have sent out invitations to. I wonder if different platforms can't receive messages? I will start watching the forums for new players seeking a FS, this sounds like a good idea. :)
  7. Tajj

An "Active City" tag for "Recruiting Purposes"

I didn't know that :) Thanks for the info
  8. Tajj

An "Active City" tag for "Recruiting Purposes"

I'm sure that the game is designed to tell who is active and who is not. There must be a time limit within the game that we don't see but alerts the game that this player has gone inactive. We really don't need to know the players last login date, only if they are still active. You have to...
  9. Tajj

SouthernComfort~Welcome

Still looking for a great crew, need mages and ambassadors. Looking for players to share ideas and build up their city. Come on over and play! :)
  10. Tajj

SouthernComfort~Welcome

Still looking for players, mages, and ambassadors. Looking for players with ideas and to share what works for their city at the moment. it's pretty much wide open for now so come on over :)
  11. Tajj

Active? Or Not?

This is what I have done before: Click on my rate# below my profile avatar. Once in the grid of players that have my score average, I start shopping for players that don't have a FS. They are scattered out pretty good. This is where I can't tell anymore if they are active though :( So I had been...
  12. Tajj

Active? Or Not?

Just between you and me (haha) what exactly was the debate? Simply that they will or won't? Anyway, they should. It's a publicly played game, GAME being the key word. With so many players just quitting with no way to delete their progress it leaves a trail of destruction in the map area, not to...
  13. Tajj

Active? Or Not?

I found this info and it's so helpful! Thanks for posting!
  14. Tajj

Active? Or Not?

I love this idea! There are so many dead cities it seems crucial to have this info available to active players trying to round up new players.
  15. Tajj

Active? Or Not?

That's a good idea. I may do better by trying to merge if it's a new player that doesn't want to be a loner. Some new players get themselves caught up in a FS that doesn't really grow into the game, slack. Thanks!
  16. Tajj

Active? Or Not?

It's so deceiving how your city can seem active when really you are gone. UGH! Thanks for that info!
  17. Tajj

Active? Or Not?

18. Tajj

Active? Or Not?

That's great info! Thanks so much!
  19. Tajj

Active? Or Not?

Thanks for that! I have suspected for a while now that the goods/supplies buildings were misleading. Those are some good tips too. Yes, I found the FS forum and I hope I see some new people come my way :) Thanks again!
  20. Tajj

SouthernComfort~Welcome

Elcy and Aren have a new FS called, SouthernComfort~Welcome. There are no players yet because there are no rules yet. I don't want new players feeling like they have to use all of their supplies/goods just to participate in tourneys. If more seasoned players join though we will play hard in...