• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Small interface idea

Can we get a toggle that changes what other people view as our town name in world view? Player name is all it shows now, but it would be nice to show what we named our city instead. A lot of players put info on that name as to what they want others to do with helping hands. Me, I like to play...
  2. Still not recieving out of game emails

More details for you..., I have not gotten the email that allows me to verify my email, I have not gotten ANY support ticket emails, I cannot tell if my support tickets are being taken care of.. the ONLY email I get is the in-game automated emails stating that tickets have been answered, except...
  3. Not receiving out of game email

In game system message reporting answered problem is the only one received. No external messaging is coming through. Attempts at using alternate external email has the same result and it is on a completely different mail system at this point. Nothing in spam or any other portion of the new or...