• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Seraphimxx1

Dwarven to Fairy Portal Site: Once the chapter has been completed- can I sell it to make room for the Orc's & Goblin's?

Mahalo shimmerfly! I'll hold onto the Fairy Portal and see what amazing surprise (s) awaits me.:) And mahalo for the link! I appreciate it and you!
  2. Seraphimxx1

Dwarven to Fairy Portal Site: Once the chapter has been completed- can I sell it to make room for the Orc's & Goblin's?

:)Aloha! I know this question has been asked on numerous occasions but (I couldn't find "the" correct answer).. now that I've completed the [Dwarven] chapter and am working on opening the "ORC's and GOBLIN's"/Advanced Scouts (beginning of the new chapter) can I sell the Fairy Portal or wait (as...
  3. Seraphimxx1

Hello Finally decided to play

Aloha Drizzt0101! Here's a start. 1) Spire of Eternity (Chests) 2) Event building (s): one example - you could earn/win the Wishing Well. It periodically gives you diamonds (hopefully the older or higher leveled players will submit other building options). 3) The Magic Academy ---> Crafting...
  4. Seraphimxx1

What is a dwarven style residence?

Aloha Filipendula! A Dwarven style residence is an upgrade to the one that you all ready have. Here's the Wiki Link: https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Residence :) It'll require more space as well. :eek::D:pHope that helped?
  5. Seraphimxx1

Free, Accessible, No Charge, Expansions/Land :)

Aloha e mellymoomoo! Mahalo for your response, I appreciate it and you! BTW, I love your name!
  6. Seraphimxx1

Length of Time to Evolve?

Aloha e NightshadeCS, Thank-you so much for your response. You've understood and explained it correctly. My impatience got the best of me and wanted the help from my FS and/or neighbors to materialize and manifest the buildings, quickly:). Thank-you again! I appreciate it. and you!
  7. Seraphimxx1

Aloha Dhurrin and mahalo for your reply. "So you are saying you want everything for free right away." On the contrary. The post is not for "ALL" free...just expansions. The rest, like most online games are the same. My suggestion was just that, a suggestion.
  8. Seraphimxx1

Aloha e Enevhar Aldarion, Mahalo for your response. "...every single expansion is already coded into the game to be either gotten through research or completing provinces or spending diamonds." Then maybe an Elvenar II (programmer/designer type upgrade) would do it? And...
  9. Seraphimxx1

Add "select all" for manufactories too

Aloha SeaWolf! Mahalo for your response. Yes, I agree but....there's always a but, it would be helpful as we continue to build or rearrange?.? :p
  10. Seraphimxx1

Aloha! Would it be possible to receive free expansion (s)/land? Though it may not seem feasible or profitable, Elvenar could open up all space (s) to all players (no matter what level/rank) and in turn, we would be able to "fill in" the spaces with the "basics, military, goods, culture and...
  11. Seraphimxx1

Add "select all" for manufactories too

Aloha RandomNo.,! I too agree that this would be an excellent addition to the game. When returning ~ we'd select "collect all" and whala! All collections from all buildings would be completed. :) Good idea. I wish we could also use this idea in the World Map or when visiting all of our neighbors...
  12. Seraphimxx1

Aloha and mahalo sputnik9009 for your response. :) The last one [ginger bread house] seemed to be achievable but to no avail. So, away it went. :( I did not want to wait 'til next Christmas to see it reach level 10. :D Kidding. Have a safe, enjoyable and blessed day/night!
  13. Seraphimxx1

Hello Hello and Happy New Year! New player to Elvenar.

Aloha Meekelvar and Happy 2020 to you too! Welcome to Elvenar! I too am fairly new. I hope that you'll find the help you need in regards to the "what is and how to's" (Forums and/or Wiki). I also hope that you choose a great fellowship (or they choosing you).:)
  14. Seraphimxx1

Hello Fellow Elvenarians :) Question (s) please: how long does it take or... how many times does one have to "motivate", "polish" or "donate" to have a building "Evolve"? For example the bears or phoenixes? And/or does it actually help? It seems like forever. Okay, correction, a long time...
  15. Seraphimxx1

Fellowship

:)Aloha Riagon! To answer your question, yes. I believe that it is possible to search for a specific fellowship. When you click on the "shield", go to "overview", then "join". Here you'll see Elvenar's fellowship list (teams/groups (29,376 to be exact)). Choose a group. Once you click on their...
  16. Seraphimxx1

Teleport spells

Mahalo samidodamage! I appreciate the feedback and information.
  17. Seraphimxx1

Teleport spells

Aloha and mahalo (thank-you) for the post! I too love the new added spell and appreciate it being implemented into the game. Mahalo nui loa (thank-you very much) Elvenar! But (there's always a but) :D ..."teleports a building out of your city and into your inventory":) not only does it store "a...
  18. Seraphimxx1

Storage unit / shed

:)Aloha Purfie, Have you heard back from or received a response from Elvenar? I too (like many before me) would like to request for a storage box, space, room building ect...:)
  19. Seraphimxx1

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

MAHALO NUI LOA! Thank-you very much! I am very impressed and grateful to you Sir Squirrel. Much obliged. WOW. I love them!