• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Seraphimxx1

Dwarven to Fairy Portal Site: Once the chapter has been completed- can I sell it to make room for the Orc's & Goblin's?

:)Aloha! I know this question has been asked on numerous occasions but (I couldn't find "the" correct answer).. now that I've completed the [Dwarven] chapter and am working on opening the "ORC's and GOBLIN's"/Advanced Scouts (beginning of the new chapter) can I sell the Fairy Portal or wait (as...
  2. Seraphimxx1

Free, Accessible, No Charge, Expansions/Land :)

Aloha! Would it be possible to receive free expansion (s)/land? Though it may not seem feasible or profitable, Elvenar could open up all space (s) to all players (no matter what level/rank) and in turn, we would be able to "fill in" the spaces with the "basics, military, goods, culture and...
  3. Seraphimxx1

Length of Time to Evolve?

Hello Fellow Elvenarians :) Question (s) please: how long does it take or... how many times does one have to "motivate", "polish" or "donate" to have a building "Evolve"? For example the bears or phoenixes? And/or does it actually help? It seems like forever. Okay, correction, a long time...