• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Several Questions

1st: How in the heck do you use the Cauldron??? I have asked many people and no one knows how to use it. 2nd: How do you get diamonds when you do not spend any money in the game? 3rd: on the right side of the city there are buildings there, how do you get them? I got about 4 but have no idea...
  2. New City

I have only had 3 cities ever, just deleted 1 earlier. Was my first and it was all messed up so got rid of it. Now can I please just get a straight answer?
  3. New City

No that is wrong. I only have 2 cities.
  4. New City

Good morning. I am thinking about starting a new city. Not sure which world to head to. Are the worlds different or just the FS? Will be looking for a good active, friendly and helpful FS. Thanks
  5. Looking for new FS

I just joined up this week but all I can do is go by what people say. Hard to tell if the FS is actually active or not until you join and find out for yourself. You can say whatever you want on this thread since I started it. So I am all ears. Just want to do what is best for me and get the help...
  6. Looking for new FS

Thank you for all for your suggestions/insights. I did join a FS. But not sure which way is actually best for me.
  7. Looking for new FS

Good morning. Sorry it took so long to respond. Are you with the FS that I just joined? If so that would be great, I find it hard to do for me.
  8. Looking for new FS

Thank you, sent in application to join.
  9. Looking for new FS

Good morning. Looking for a new and active FS. I get on once a day in early mornings as I attend college full time. Looking for advice & suggestions to improve city. Thank you.
  10. Looking for active player for a well established FS "The New Land"

Good evening. I am looking for a new FS. Last one the leader left and I was one of the 2nd in charge. New leader took everyone's title away but never return the ones we had. Been with them for awhile so looking for a stable FS.
  11. Night Essence & Ambrosia

My portal is at lvl 3. Thank you for the comments and help.
  12. Night Essence & Ambrosia

Good morning. I am in Ceravyn, I am working CH VII. I am at a point that I am stuck because I need to produce the above listed items. I am not able to yet. I am wondering what do I need to do to be able to start making these items. Day Farm is lvl 3 and Night Farm is lvl 4 but upgrading to lvl...
  13. Looking for new Fellowship.

UPDATE: Well our current FS just sort of chewed out my wife for doing trades that they did not like. She plays her game but also plays on mine during the day while I am at work. She does trades for me to help me gain resources that I am low on. Would need a FS that can take both of us and...
  14. Looking for a new FS in Elchsandir

Good evening, My wife and I are in a FS at the moment. However, we want to leave due to someone their jumping all over my wife about some stupid trades that she put up so we want to leave. We are both very active and daily players. While I am at work m wife will play on my game too. We are in...
  15. Looking for new Fellowship.

My wife and I are looking for a new active, laid back FS. We both play daily. She actually plays more than me due to me working. Looking for assistance and guidance in the game. Our current one seems to have gone dead. Wife posted a comment 9 days ago and no one responded. Thank you for reading.
  16. Looking for a Fellowship

Good morning. I have been playing for about a week. Looking to join a Fellowship in this world. I play daily and evenings during the week as I work during the day. Looking for a friendly, helpful and active Fellowship. Thanks for reading.
  17. Worlds and Moving

Got some questions. My wife started playing this game. She can now join a group. Here are my questions: 1. How do you find out what world/kingdom you are in? 2. Can you move from one kingdom to another? 3. Can you join a group is you are in another kingdom?
  18. Looking for a Fellowship

Looking for a friendly active helpful group with NO drama. I am new and I play every night. Thank you for reading.
  19. Hello I am new to the game

ok thank you.
  20. Hello I am new to the game

Have no idea what tourney score is. I hate drama so don't want that. Don't really need someone on all the time but would be nice to chat once in awhile. So since being new not sure what to look for.