• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Giovannaa

Manufactory ratio/balance

Hi Everyone, I am in the Constructs chapter and have been noticing for a while that my Standard goods are stockpiling up into the millions and keep going higher--I have 5/4/3 manufactories of Tier 1/2/3, respectively. I have one of each tier boosted Sentient goods manufactories which I...
  2. Giovannaa

Come Join King's Landsraad! One spot open only!

King's Landsraad is looking two active, tournament-focused players!! We clear 11, sometimes 12 chests per week and all our members participate in the weekly tournament. Our FS economy is well-balanced, so don't worry about what your boosted goods are! Spire participation is not required...
  3. Giovannaa

Open roster slots in King's Landsraad!

King's Landsraad has open slots for four active, tournament-focused players! We clear 10+ chests per week and all our members participate in the weekly tournament. Spire participation is not required, though we easily clear Silver Tier every week. FA participation is not required, however we...
  4. Giovannaa

Come Join The Landsraad!

Hello, Sinya Arda! The Landsraad is looking active, tournament-focused players. We are an 11-chest fellowship, and we expect all our members to participate in the weekly tournament and have the following score requirements: Chapter 4 or earlier, do the best that you can Chapter 5+ or have a...
  5. Giovannaa

Advice on buying KP

I am seeking advice/recommendations on how frequently I could/should buy KP, or if anyone has a strategy or kind of protocol that you follow. I know that the resource costs do not reset, so I don't want to go crazy and then get in a pickle when I run into an event where I have to buy KP and then...
  6. Giovannaa

Tournament Advice

Hello everyone, I have searched for a bit and haven't found what I'd like to see, and that is some kind of recommended chart or guide that gives you a recommended point goal based on your current barracks/armory/troop level makeup. Does such a thing exist?
  7. Giovannaa

Thrones of the High Men

Hello, I have recently constructed ToHM and have taken it to level 2. However, it seems that the built-in multiplier is not calculating or adding my culture/ranking points correctly. The Wonder states that it's giving me 175 ranking points + 788 additional ranking points, plus 788 culture...
  8. Giovannaa

The Landsraad is recruiting!

Hello, Sinya Arda! The Landsraad is looking active, tournament-focused players. We have recently become a 10-chest fellowship, and we expect all our members to participate in the weekly tournament and have the following score requirements: Chapter 4 or earlier, do the best that you can Chapter...
  9. Giovannaa

Active player looking for FS

Hello all, I've playing in Arendyll since around June of last year and my current FS seems to have fizzled out. FA's, tourneys, and spires have very little participation, chat/communication is nonexistent, and even trades placed are usually taken by individuals outside my fellowship. My city...