• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Open Thrones aw bug?

Im not sure if this is a bug or not. I obvously wasnt thrilled about the extreme loss of culture from the thrones aw after this aw update. It went form a bonus of 35,100 to 1759 bonus. Quite a difference... But iv heard several ppl mention to me that this seems wrong and should be higher and/or...
  2. Seasons of Secrets

Quick question about the seasons rewards. Under the rewards tab, the last page has the three chests where you get to select one for rewards after gaining so many points. (Two of them require the seasons pass and one for everyone). It says 130 points to unlock a chest reward. I tend to do...
  3. Feedback: Winter Magic Event 2023

I didnt see a feedback thread so figured id make on so i can post some comments. Hopefully i didnt completely miss the thread. And no.. I dont want to do this on discord! Winter Magic count down clock showed up today when i logged in. Looks to start about 4am est. So probably 10ish in germany iir.
  4. Quests Donate to the Magic Academy

Im a little disheartened that i have to even mention all of this. Because this is an issue that never should have happened. Its also an issue that was warned about when the cauldron was first released. But sadly, it was ignored. (Granted, it might have been annoying, sifting through all the...
  5. Quests Problematic quests in events

Please stop with the return of these problematic quests and/or no alternate option. It is seriously becoming a pita for many players. Especially since you already have the system built to avoid all this... As a refresher, there used to be a ton of problematic quests. Inno actually got rid of...
  6. Closed | Not a bug Tech tree discrepancy?

Im not sure if this is a bug or intentionally done, but it seems odd to me. I saw another player asking a question and he posted a pic of his tech tree. Im assuming its mobile app. and it had a noticable difference in the pathways to reach a tech then on my browser version. This was the other...
  7. Ashen phoenix formula question

question on the ashen phoenix feeding effect. At lvl 10, it gives a boost of 2% to the reward currency. If i recall correctly, its rounded up. ( i think?) So if a quest gave 59 currency reward, it would be 59*.02=1.18 rounded up = 2 extra currency. What im wondering is how does that equation...
  8. Evolving Building page update in wiki

I guess it counts as a suggestion, as i suggest you update the evolving building page in the wiki.. significantly. Very straight forward. The evolving building page in the wiki contains only the most basic info from back in 2019. Or at least, 2019 was the last time that page was edited. (which...
  9. FA Badge Window Order

I dont know if this annoys anyone else other then me.. Maybe its just a remnant left over from being an active FA player back in the day before all the fa UI changes. Back when there were no staff badges and there was no 'badge window' like this (pictured above). And we had those two little...
  10. Rebalance FA way-points

This was something that bothered me last FA. It continues to bother me this FA. - Since the rebalancing on badges, both how much is needed to make one and how many are needed on the map, there are waypoints on map 3 that just do not make any mathematical sense to actually complete. Its...
  11. Kp bug

I went to donate 5 kp to a fs member today to finish off there aw and i noticed something not so good... each time i clicked on the regular kp button to donate 1 normal 60min rechargeable kp... both my regular kp and my free daily kp (from perks) BOTH went down by one. So after clicking regular...
  12. The Builders: Recruiting

The Builders US5 Elcysandir Recently had several players retire due to RL issues. Looking for members or a small fs (7-8 ppl) to merge into us. We were a 10 chest tourney fs before the retirees and want to get back to that! Active in most everything (events, trades, kp swaps, tourney, spire ect)...
  13. +1 currency city edge building poll

This is has probably been discussed before, but im curious ppls thoughts on the cost alone for these buildings. Every long event around day 2 they offer a one time building that will give +1 on currency you pick up around the city. That in itself doesnt surprise me. What does is its cost. If...
  14. Separate the workshop start all feature

Short version: Place the level 1 workshops on there own 'start all' timer. Most ppl will agree that the addition of the 'start all' feature is awesome. (Thank you for that inno!) However there is a difference between the manufacturies start all vs the workshop's start all feature. The...
  15. KP instant values in AW

What are the values for the kp instant rewards in each reward chest in an AW? In inventory i can see two different values for each color. Just want to make sure i can read each chest accurately.
  16. Remove Portal Profits From Spire Boss Chests

I made this comment in two other groups and the majority seemed to support the idea so i figured id post it here. Suggestion: Remove (or at the very very least, reduce) the Portal Profit rewards from the spires bosses and big bonus chests. First id like to note that i have nothing against the...
  17. Magic Academy level 6

I cant believe im actually going to say part of this... The suggestion is simple enough. Adding another level of upgrade to the magic academy. Even if its another diamond costing upgrade. In order to reduce the production time. The reason im suggesting this is primarily due to the time it...
  18. FS Badge Pools instead of Individual Badge Pools

I am proposing an alteration in Fellow Ship Adventures. Right now we have 25 players with individual badge pools. This is a group event, lets change that out for a group pool; Fs Badge Pool. It is a small change that i feel would have great impact on the FA and has been on my mind for the last...
  19. The Builders - Recruiting a few new members

https://www.elvenstats.com/fellowship/us5/686 The builders on Elcysandir is looking for a few new members (1~3) to fill out the ranks. Currently Averaging 10 chest tourneys. And looking for a few new active players to contribute to that and to the FS. No mandatory minimums but looking for...
  20. Fellowship Adventure - Fellowship Badge Pools; instead of individual badge pools

I know there is a general format kept to for posts in this thread. But this idea is a long (typed out) one i typed up in the FA thread in general discussion. So i dont want to redo the whole thing, so im just going to quote it. Summery: The idea is simple enough. Change out the current FA's...