• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Darielle

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

This thread has been up since 2015 and I don't think I've ever posted here. Where have I been living ... under a rock? THREE. Drei. Tres. 3. :)
  2. Darielle

Other Fellowship Adventure

My chapter 2 guy averages about 150 bracelets per day. If he could get a few more expansions open (hard to do when they are all red and coins/supplies are a problem) he could up the total to 200 daily ... that is very possible for a maxed chapter 2.
  3. Darielle

Sorry, but Chapter 2 is the very best for making bracelets. No other chapter will be able to match the amounts, and I'm talking actual numbers. My chapter 19 city can't make nearly as many bracelets as my chapter 2 guy, even if I were to put out 30 or 40 chapter 19 t1s planks.
  4. Darielle

Hello Hello from Lark

Hello, Lark, and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy yourself here. I've spent many happy days here.
  5. Darielle

One Word Reply Game

meditation
  6. Darielle

One thing to mention ... the MOMENT that Chapter 2 person goes into Chapter 3, the bracelet totals will be so much higher that it will not be worth it. So it MUST be ONLY chapter two ... nothing else. He's got 900 kp built up and nothing to spend kp on, because he's trying not to move into...
  7. Darielle

When I did bracelets for my fellowship push last time, I put out 18 maxed (chapter 18) planks factories. It took up a lot of space, but it was the only way. On top of that, I kept all 18 with MM spells on them, and had both my aureate and my storm phoenixes out, and kept them fed. I actually fed...
  8. Darielle

Discussion Fellowship Adventures - 2024

Yeah it was pretty good so far. We are currently in 2nd place on Sinya.
  9. Darielle

Answered Quick Question

Awesome, thanks... we have one more coming in this morning, so I'll tell her to rush in before the spire. :)
  10. Darielle

Answered Quick Question

No worries ... I switched tonight just to be on the safe side.
  11. Darielle

One Word Reply Game

party
  12. Darielle

Answered Quick Question

Be back in half hour. :)
  13. Darielle

Answered Quick Question

How many hours early must you join a fellowship before the spire starts, in order to play in that week's spire? I'm wondering if I have to join tonight to play in tomorrow's spire, or can I join tomorrow an hour before the spire starts? Thanks!
  14. Darielle

Fellowship Adventure

I'm not boycotting ... we're actually going for number one this time. This may be my last hurrah ... I'm the FA planner this time. I may not do another in future, though.
  15. Darielle

Players Leaving?

Wowsers!!!
  16. Darielle

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

You're right, but I rarely win two bases in any event, and once that event is gone, it's gone. The only one I have a second base for currently in storage is astral, and no chance to win a second steam ever. Of course, they'll probably bring it out for $79 sometime and I'll snap it up (rolls...
  17. Darielle

That proves my point ... dang the torpedoes.
  18. Darielle

I was wondering the same thing, but from what I've seen in the past, Inno hardly ever thinks about what "could" happen before they make a change. They "dang the torpedoes (feedback) and full speed ahead" and then make changes only after they see what a mess they made. My fellowship will have the...
  19. Darielle

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

I am waiting for the astral phoenix artifacts in the Spire ... so tired of the steam golem, which I seem to get ad nauseum. I've had a second base in storage ever since the event for it. Haven't put it out because I have only 2 artifacts, after building my first base to level 10. It will be...
  20. Darielle

Has Inno finally lost the plot?

If it weren't for the people in my fellowship, I would already be gone. Despite having stepped down as AM, I still feel very close to everyone in the group.